*New* GLOCK 30s - SHOT Show 2013

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    What owners have been doing for years, putting a G36 slide on a G30 receiver. It should have been a Gen 4 and not a Gen 3.
    Glock is selling pistols faster than they can make them and have 600,000 pistols on order so why worry about anything new?

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    If you cant shoot a Glock Trigger fast and accurately the problem is you not the Glock. The 30s replaces that dumbass Kimber for the LAPD SIS.

Law1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Seems like Glock made a pistol for a nonexistent problem.... I have an old Glock 30 and its not hard to conceal so I don't really see a big need for this.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    If you cant shoot a Glock Trigger fast and accurately the problem is you not the Glock. The 30s replaces that dumbass Kimber for the LAPD SIS.
    I never could shoot a glock as well as other guns, I admit when I was carrying one I would anticipate the shot some and the lack of accuracy proved it but I just dont like the glock trigger .. or the grip angle either.. I re learned to shoot with a 1911, moved to hkp30 recently and will also try the MP 9 in production..
    Love the size and grip of hk p30.. more rounds and accuracy such a smallish gun..

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Seems like Glock made a pistol for a nonexistent problem.... I have an old Glock 30 and its not hard to conceal so I don't really see a big need for this.

They made a pistol for a very prestigious customer an made a pistol that met the requirements that customer set forth. Inhate to sound like an elitist but I'm guessing Glock really doesn't care if you buy it or not they are 700k+ guns back ordered already.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I never could shoot a glock as well as other guns, I admit when I was carrying one I would anticipate the shot some and the lack of accuracy proved it but I just dont like the glock trigger .. or the grip angle either.. I re learned to shoot with a 1911, moved to hkp30 recently and will also try the MP 9 in production..
    Love the size and grip of hk p30.. more rounds and accuracy such a smallish gun..

It's a software problem. But that's why we live in 'Murica so
    We can choose answers to out own problems.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA

fanboi.jpg

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    It's a software problem. But that's why we live in 'Murica so
    We can choose answers to out own problems.
    admittedly I dont get as much trigger time as I would like, its always been on my dime not the gubnuts.. and prolly developed bad habbits in the beginning that took time to work out but combat trigger or a nice polished 1911 trigger are two different things.. And Joel, I do not get confused over such things.. I have my preferences just like others..

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    People have been ranting for years about Glocks lack of innovation. Recently I have had some insight into the Evil Empire and I can say they have absolutely no incentive to innovate. They are years behind on production. It has also become trendy to pronounce new Glocks unreliable. Based on recent test conducted by LAPD, The UK MoD, and USSOCOM if you have a bad Glock it's because you haven't sent it back to be fixed. The Spring issue is resolved, the extraction issue is
    Resolved, USSOCOM and MoD have 9mm Glocks that fired 500k combined rounds in a 60 Day period that can attest to that. USSOCOM actually shot out the barrels on 2 of their 6 test guns. According to Glock personnel no one can remember an evaluating agency doing that.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Fastest selling Glocks.
    9mm G19, G17, G26.
    .40 G23, G22, G27.
    .45 G30, G21.

Slowest selling Glocks.