Nagant GB. Pick order posted.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    What a pain that was. Each rifle is coming to $136.84. The savings by ordering another crate was only about $5. Not at all worth it, and at this price we probably didn't have enough interest in multiple crates. For ammo, I suggest AIM Surplus. They have some Bulgarian 7.62x54R in stock for $79.99 per 440 rounds (order 2 cans and you get the wooden crate the ammo comes in).

**************************************************************************************​

Alright, so this is how we're going to do it:

Due to the legwork I put in for locating the crate and the money I put forward for it, I'm taking the first pick rifle and crate they come in. Schnugee got this all going so he is getting 2nd pick. That's it. Everything else will be random.

Once all payments are received, I will issue a number to each person (multiple numbers for those who pay for multiple rifles) and use random.org to draw numbers for the final pick order. This is the most fair way I can think of so everyone has an equal opportunity at the earlier picks.

I don't want to put my personal email and address out on these boards, so PM me for information on where to send payment. I would PREFER everyone send me a money order to avoid using PayPal (I'll incur fees after I receive $500 or so in "gift" transfers).

So PM me and let's get this thing going. After you PM me, come back to this thread and say PM sent. Bug me if you haven't heard from me in more than a day after you send the PM.
    Jake's $15 transfer fee is separate! Do not include it!

Current "I'll Take 1's"

Sugarbug - 1 rifle (Damn right I PAID)
    Schnugee - 4 Rifles (PAID)
    Robbie - 2 Rifles (PAID)
    Armnhammer - 1 Rifle (PAID)

1911Dave - 1 Rifle (PAID)
    Crkdltr - 1 Rifle (PAID)
    Cleburne - 2 Rifles (PAID)
    4sooth - 1 Rifles (PAID)
    lpso708 - 1 Rifle (PAID)
    Erazir - 1 Rifle (PAID)
    ShamanShooter - 2 Rifles (PAID)
    09corvette - 2 Rifles (PAID)
    Jslj11244 - 1 Rifle (PAID)

All Gone.

****************PICKING ORDER**************

~If you cannot make the pick-up date (Sunday Feb 10 at 3:30pm), you need to let me know how you want to handle your pick placement. I (or someone else in the grouop) can pick for you and set it aside if you're not there for you to pick up later, or I'll have to skip you so those who are there aren't delayed in getting their rifle.~

This list was generated by random.org. I made a list and simply input your name as it related to how many rifles you had purchased. The results are random. Each person had an equal opportunity to get any number.

It starts at 1, but remember that is actually 3rd through 20th. I have first and Schnugee has second.

1. 4sooth
    2. 09Corvette
    3. Cleburne
    4. Armnhammer
    5. 09Corvette
    6. 1911Dave
    7. Schnugee
    8. Erazir
    9. Schnugee
    10. Schnugee
    11. Robbie
    12. Lpso708
    13. Crkdltr
    14. Cleburne
    15. ShamanShooter
    16. Robbie
    17. ShamanShooter
    18. Jslj11244
    View attachment 35901

Attachments

• Pick Order.JPG
      Pick Order.JPG
      65.3 KB · Views: 40
    Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Order placed! Give me a bit to get ready to accept payments. I'm nursing a bit of a migraine right now.

I'm going to try and accept all payments through PayPal. This will just enable me to better sort out the order of payments received so I can better define the rifle picks.

Final price $136.84. Jake's fee is separate and all money going to him should be handled with him.

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Sold on 2. PayPal will be taking the 4% fee. Caution.

How would you guys like to handle it? Checks are fine, but if I get 12 in one day, who gets priority on the pick? Or do I just get all the money and randomize the order? Like draw numbers out of a hat?

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    PayPal doesn't like you doing firearms related transfers.
    If you use paypal have the buyers send you the money as a gift and don't mention guns at all.
    If they send a gift payment from there checking account there is no fee for anyone.
    If they send it from any other source the sender pays the fee.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I'm going to leave it up to them how they want to pay. PayPal or check. I changed my mind on how to pick order. Everyone who pays is going to get a number, then I'll use random.org to pick numbers.

That seems fair, those that don't want to use PayPal will have just as much chance to get a higher pick as everyone else. Those who want to use PayPal are free to, but have to use the gift option.

the dubshow

master plinker
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    PayPal doesn't like you doing firearms related transfers.
    If you use paypal have the buyers send you the money as a gift and don't mention guns at all.
    If they send a gift payment from there checking account there is no fee for anyone.
    If they send it from any other source the sender pays the fee.

Not completely true. It's based off number of incoming transactions, total money received per month and total of each gift.

You can max out on gift and the fees hit. I think it's $400 total.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Not completely true. It's based off number of incoming transactions, total money received per month and total of each gift.

You can max out on gift and the fees hit. I think it's $400 total.

Ugh. Forget that, then. This money needs to come off my cc ASAP and without a 4% "sucks to be the guy putting this together" fee

CrkdLtr

Sep 12, 2006
    Ready to write and mail check for one. Just say when and where.

**edit**

with 4% PayPal fee can send 142.31 to paypal acct.

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Wow. Lots of pm's already. Only around 6 rifles left. If you're getting in on this, now is the time. I've sent PM's to everyone on the other thread that I listed the price on.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom