New Range in Killian

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Didn't mean to get in a pissing match yesterday, I was a little riled up about the news. I'm glad terry came to his senses though. It just didn't make sense to me to put a shooting range right next to the biggest subdivision(where it could annoy the most amount of people trying to relax on the weekend) in Killian. I dont think Ive met you yet Matt, I live at the end of fairway across from doug, next time you see smoke in the back yard stop by for a plate of bbq and or crawfish and introduce yourself. Keep me posted on the new range site, I may or may not have a few guns that I may or may not need to practice with, lol

Thank you sir, I will swing by when I smell good food!

As for the range, I'm personally happy we're still moving forward on the plan, I don't care at all where we put it lol. If I had any land I'd offer it up myself. I have not seen this other possible location yet, I'm hoping to be able to check it out this week.

The meeting is still on for the afternoon of the 29th, we're getting very close to being ready to present the project.

molonlabe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Baton Rouge, La
    I drive through Killian each day on the way to and from work. A gun range open to the public would be an excellent addition to the parish. Good luck and please keep everyone in the loop for any news and updates. Thanks!

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    I drive through Killian each day on the way to and from work. A gun range open to the public would be an excellent addition to the parish. Good luck and please keep everyone in the loop for any news and updates. Thanks!

Thank you. Nothing to report for the moment though. I'll release more information when I get permission from my chief.

Top Bottom