Nick's range - 30mins West of NO - Good experience

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OzymandiasX

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Over the weekend I went to Nick's Shooting Range in Garyville. It was my first trip to a public rifle range (just done longarms on private land and pistols at ranges in the burbs) and had a great time. The staff were all friendly and easy to work with even though it was pretty packed through most of the afternoon. (Sunday was a perfect day for shooting).

I'll definitely be going back, as it is only a short drive out of New Orleans. I found their info here: http://www.nicksshootingrange.com/

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Yup it's a nice place I wish it was a little easier on the pocket I would go there more often but with it not being too much futher I take the ocassional trip to honey island.

The weather right now could not be any better I need to get out and blow the dust of a couple of my guns with the ammo for pistols being limited there is no better time to shoot bolt action since ammo is so plentiful.

movezig

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    St. John the Baptist Parish
    Went for the second time to Nick's this Monday. Always friendly, helpful people out there and usually a few police officers getting their practice in.
    Only bad thing is it is mud from the firing line all the way to the berm. So if it has rained recently, don't wear your good shoes.

They do try to help by putting some red gardening mulch out a little ways, but obviously not enough to cover all of the slop.

del4

All around nice guy.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Walker
    It's always packed when i go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

vicred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    They have separate pistol and rifle ranges. Rifle is 100yrds and I believe the pistol is 25yrds. Ive been out there twice and had pretty good experiences both times despite how busy they were.

geeck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    SE Louisiana
    45 mins. from Algiers to Honey Island 6 dollars to shoot all day. It has been a little slow as of late no waiting the last 3 times I worked. However the Elmer Fudds (Hunters) are about to storm the place to sight in their bang sticks.

Top Bottom