Mossberg JM Pro 12g Autoloader

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    191   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Anyone got their hands on one yet to play with?
    Good, bad, ugly???

a9ety9ar.jpg

JM Pro (Jerry Miculek Series)

Item #85118 JM Pro Series Tactical Class (10 Shot)
    12 Gauge, 24" Matte Blue Barrel, Synthetic Stock, Fiber Optic Front Sight, Engraved Receiver
    FEATURES

Built to Jerry Miculek’s specifications
    9-Round extended magazine tube
    Beveled loading gate and shorter forend for quicker loading times
    Oversized bolt handle and bolt release
    Dual gas system offers lighter recoil and easier cycling
    Free Gun Lock/2-Year Limited Warranty Included
    In the world of competitive shooting, the name Jerry Miculek is synonymous with record-breaking success. A highly-accomplished shooter and five-time USPSA 3-Gun National Championship winner, Miculek depends on his equipment to reliably-deliver when fractions of seconds count. Now you can shoot the same shotgun that this legendary champion uses as Mossberg proudly announces the JM Pro Series 930 Tactical Class of signature shotguns. Initial offerings in this series of competition-oriented autoloaders include 10-shot and 9-shot versions with many performance-enhancing features. Further distinguishing this signature series is the “JM Pro Series Tactical Class” logo laser-engraved on the receiver.

Last edited:

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    I had the SPX and sold that when I found a JM Pro at Academy by my house. The SPX had 2k round thru it with no issues. I'm only clean my guns in fall and spring so it would have over 500 rounds shot between cleanings. Now my Pro I've had since Dec and have prob close to 500 rounds no issues and now that I think about it it still has the factory gunk in it. Now a buddy of mine shots one and has owned it since they first came out. He's shot a yrs worth of 3 gun and recently developed a feeding issue. The new shell won't feed properly from the tube and to me it sounds like a weak spring issue. Now I'm sure the Benelli guys will come in soon and say M2 but for a newbie like me the JM Pro works for half the price. The Vera Max is getting good reviews

dmiculek

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 1, 2006
    Gramercy
    Just got one a few months ago. Not many rounds thru it yet.

Also have a Benelli M2 your welcome to give both try.

Last edited:

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    191   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I had the SPX and sold that when I found a JM Pro at Academy by my house. The SPX had 2k round thru it with no issues. I'm only clean my guns in fall and spring so it would have over 500 rounds shot between cleanings. Now my Pro I've had since Dec and have prob close to 500 rounds no issues and now that I think about it it still has the factory gunk in it. Now a buddy of mine shots one and has owned it since they first came out. He's shot a yrs worth of 3 gun and recently developed a feeding issue. The new shell won't feed properly from the tube and to me it sounds like a weak spring issue. Now I'm sure the Benelli guys will come in soon and say M2 but for a newbie like me the JM Pro works for half the price. The Vera Max is getting good reviews

Great info.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I have the 930, the little brother of this model. It has about 1000 shells through it without a cleaning or hiccup. When I got it I stripped it down and got all the factory gunk out and coated it very liberally with Froglube. It was sitting up for almost a year when I took it out and ran 250 shells through it when I got back from Afghanistan. It is about a year and a half old now.

I want one of the JM Pro series but I wont get rid of my 930 because it was a BD gift from the wife.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    191   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Just got one a few months ago. Not many rounds thru it yet.

Also have a Benelli M2 your welcome to give both try.

May just take you up on that Mr. Donnie when we get a chance. I have a benelli m4, but it is really just set up as a home defense weapon.
    The mossberg looked like a nice shotty for the money and who knows, I may dabble in a bit of 3 gun sooner or later.

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    There was one on slickguns. I wonder how long it lasted. My buddy talked to Benny Hill and Benny thinks the work he did to weld the lifter is causing my friends feeding issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    I did a transfer on one of the 24" barrel JM yesterday. Very sweet gun and very trick features on it. I've got them on my wish list, but I think it will be a LOOOOONNGG time before I actually get one in stock.

The guy I did the transfer for bought it brand new for $650 from a dealer who had no idea what he was selling. Very lucky dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom