CrossBreed SuperTux Holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Rey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Prairieville, La.
    I received my CrossBreed holster today after 10 weeks. I put my G27 in holster, then putting inside my pants was a little differcult at first because of the 2 clips, wasnt use to 2 clips but once I put it on, it was very comfortable to my surprise. I carried it for 3 hours in my home sitting and walking around. Was very happy with the out come. I felt it was worth the wait. I used a Don Hume single clip but always had to shift it around when I was sitting. So far so good. Will wear it tomorrow around town and see then.

ABNsurveyor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Fort Polk area
    I have two CrossBreed Holsters one for my G19/G36 and one for my G21SF. I do not like the metal clips that they come with so I replaced them with Comp-Tac.com Standard Clips and trimmed off the extra holes with my Drimal so the extra does not dig into my leg when sitting down. I love the CrossBreed, it stays put and has the right amount of tension to hold your weapon in place.

Mr. Rey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Prairieville, La.
    Well went running around today from 10am till about 430pm in and out of car. Holster felt great all day I am not a paid person to endorse products or businesses. So far very happy with my choice.

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Well went running around today from 10am till about 430pm in and out of car. Holster felt great all day I am not a paid person to endorse products or businesses. So far very happy with my choice.

My Crossbreed for my G19/G26 came in earlier in the week and I am pleased so far. Still waiting on my CCP that I mailed over 6 months ago but breaking it in around the house and I am happy with it. I ordered the "J" and "V" clips as well and look forward to see how they work out once my CCP shows up come Christmas, LMAO

Top Bottom