BayouShooter Ad Available
Louques Firearms

Thread: Sig 227....anyone?

Sig 227....anyone?

Did a search on BS...nothing...
    I regret selling my 226 and 220 yrs ago...have been looking, what little there is on line, about the 227. Does anyone have one yet? Thoughts?
    Have looked around Lfyt last 4 mo's, none here to hold, much less buy...
    Spotter: "X"
    Me: "really?"

Marksman
    I've been looking for a 227 as well. Just want to check it out, but will probably end up buying one once I do.

To my knowledge they have not begun shipping from the factory yet. I expect them to start arriving on dealers' ledgers mid-late 4th quarter.
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet. That's how World War One Started -- General Curtis LeMay

Quote Originally Posted by trigger643 View Post
    To my knowledge they have not begun shipping from the factory yet. I expect them to start arriving on dealers' ledgers mid-late 4th quarter.
    http://www.fromthetrenchesworldrepor...shipping/47535
    "They're ivory. Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl-handled pistol." - General George Patton

All Items Posted For Sale Are From My Own Private, Personal Collection. Any Opinions Given Do Not Reflect The Official Policy Of Any Local, State Or Federal Agency.

That's good to know, thanks.
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet. That's how World War One Started -- General Curtis LeMay

I'll wait for the "tactical model" with threaded barrel. But I will get one eventually.
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe."
    "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword [weapon], sell your cloak and buy one."

Marksman

Gold Member
    Is this the M1-A pistol used by Air Force and Navy pilots? Was it on the cover of American Rifleman a couple of issues ago? If so, I have one and love it. I've owned 226's, 2022's and, 250's. They do not compare. Tis gun is slightly smaller and the action is great.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
    Is this the M1-A pistol used by Air Force and Navy pilots? Was it on the cover of American Rifleman a couple of issues ago? If so, I have one and love it. I've owned 226's, 2022's and, 250's. They do not compare. Tis gun is slightly smaller and the action is great.

There is a good chance they are carrying a G19.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
    I think you re thinking of the M11, formerly known as. A sig P228
    No matter if you think you can or think you can't, you are probably right !!

I've located a 227, will be picking it up Thurs afternoon. I'll report back soon as I can.
    It is NIB, from a retailer.
    Spotter: "X"
    Me: "really?"

I have a 227 SAS Carry on order. Dealer said one month to 3 months before delivery. Can't wait !!
    No matter if you think you can or think you can't, you are probably right !!