RM HOLSTER close to PERFECT!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    I had to post a review on a holster I ordered from RM HOLSTERS (known on here as KEE's Holsters). From my previous posts, many know that I have been searching for the right holster to CCW my M&P9 w/ Surefire X300Ultra.
    First off, I have to comment on his service. It has to be one of the BEST experiences I have ever had regarding a purchase. Kee got back to me immediately after I PMed him and I gave him the jest of what I was looking for. He had the blue gun to make the holster but the Surefire X300 Ultra was one thing he did not have. This did not stop him though. He would try to get one or the specs so as to complete the order. He sent me a few questions as far as what I wanted in the holster so as to custom make it. The turnaround time was LIGHTNING FAST compared to other retailers who quoted me 6-12 month waits. Keep in mind that Kee custom made this holster!
    Ordered Oct.29th and received Nov.14th. This turned out better than I expected. I was EXTREMLY surprised how comfortable it was. Even more so than my Comp-Tac Minotaur (and I did not think that was even possible!). I forgot I had it on until I got home and had to change! I am blown away! Kee wants to be sure I am happy with it and has asked that I contact him with my final thoughts. Now, this is a man who takes pride in his work and understands customer service. I will be recommending to family and friends!

The pics don't do it justice but want to give you an idea what it looks like.

j4cob

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Yep. I have one of his holsters for my Glock26. Kee was awesome to deal with. I recommend him to anyone I hear asking about holsters.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    I have one for my Shield. Kee makes a fine product and is a great guy to deal with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom