BayouShooter Ad Available
LNS Automotive
Brownell's

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Duck Dynasty: The Robertsons

  1. #1
    Banned

  2. #2
    Marksman
    Very interesting.

  3. #3
    Marksman
    Awesome message.
    Finding peace in God.

  4. #4
    Marksman Phill's Avatar
    Wow, thanks for sharing that.
    From the classifieds - "SOLD! Ruger 10/22 Rifle w/ Scope $150 in River Ridge LA
    The rifle is sold. "I've never gotten so many phone calls in one hour in my life."

  5. #5
    Banned
    yeah its a great video

  6. #6
    Marksman bjeepin2's Avatar
    that is a great vidio

  7. #7
    The Ultimate Consumer Emperor's Avatar
    Good for them! Great rags to riches story.

    You know, their faith is the biggest contention for the intolerant network scumbags. But of course, the networks put up with it because it's one of the biggest franchises on tv. They are shameless.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    "Beware; the lame duck pretender!"

    Mary Landrieu: Her Louisiana constituents said "No!" The party line she did tow! This ideological zombie's got to go!

  8. #8
    Recreational Shooter TomW's Avatar
    Someone told me they were being cancelled due to some uproar from the "religious" sector over the family getting into the wine making business. Hadn't thought anymore of that until we went to Wal-Mart this weekend and right inside the front door was a big display of Duck Commander wines.

    Anyone heard of this cancellation noise?
    "Lack of Data Never Supports a Conclusion"

  9. #9
    Marksman

    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TomW View Post
    Someone told me they were being cancelled due to some uproar from the "religious" sector over the family getting into the wine making business. Hadn't thought anymore of that until we went to Wal-Mart this weekend and right inside the front door was a big display of Duck Commander wines.

    Anyone heard of this cancellation noise?
    Phil and Wilie dip tobacco too. ZOMG! They walk the walk and live good christian lives. They are fixtures in North LA and donate to numerous causes locally. I'm sure they aren't going anywhere.

  10. #10
    Marksman olivs260's Avatar
    I know of another big religious figure that made wine...

  11. #11
    Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by TomW View Post
    Someone told me they were being cancelled due to some uproar from the "religious" sector over the family getting into the wine making business. Hadn't thought anymore of that until we went to Wal-Mart this weekend and right inside the front door was a big display of Duck Commander wines.

    Anyone heard of this cancellation noise?
    They were dropped from a speaking engagement, not the show cancelled. The group they were scheduled to speak to were young people and the sponsors didn't want wine makers corrupting the kids.

  12. #12
    Eat Clean, Train Dirty RedStickChick's Avatar
    I love these guys. I've worked with Wille and Jase and both of their families. They're amazing people and they're story is even more amazing.

    I also love how Phil has put his foot down to the TV producers when they told him to stop praying at the dinner table. No prayer, no show. They don't need to have the show to make money. It's just amazing how this family has affected North LA.

    Granted, people who watch this show might think everyone from LA is like this, and quite frankly, I wouldn't care. These are amazing people doing amazing things. Faith y'all.
    Success is not a destination, itís a journey. When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you will be successful.


  13. #13
    Marksman

    Gold Member
    tallwalker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olivs260 View Post
    I know of another big religious figure that made wine...
    Haha... Perfect answer!

  14. #14
    Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by olivs260 View Post
    I know of another big religious figure that made wine...
    AMEN!!!

  15. #15
    Recreational Shooter TomW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry J View Post
    They were dropped from a speaking engagement, not the show cancelled. The group they were scheduled to speak to were young people and the sponsors didn't want wine makers corrupting the kids.
    Glad to hear it. I like the show personally, and thought it was nonsense about any type of cancellation considering their popularity.
    "Lack of Data Never Supports a Conclusion"

  16. #16
    Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStickChick View Post
    It's just amazing how this family has affected North LA.
    Their show has affected more than North LA. I travel to several states on business and when someone finds out that I'm from LA, the questions begin. Stores all over the US are carrying their wares.

  17. #17
    Marksman
    I think we need more Mayberry (Duck Dynasty), and a lot less Honey Doo Doo...

  18. #18
    Eat Clean, Train Dirty RedStickChick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy S View Post
    Their show has affected more than North LA. I travel to several states on business and when someone finds out that I'm from LA, the questions begin. Stores all over the US are carrying their wares.
    I'm not talking about merchandise. I'm talking about community.
    Success is not a destination, itís a journey. When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you will be successful.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •