Duck Dynasty: The Robertsons

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Good for them! Great rags to riches story.

You know, their faith is the biggest contention for the intolerant network scumbags. But of course, the networks put up with it because it's one of the biggest franchises on tv. They are shameless.

TomW

Recreational Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Prairieville, LA
    Someone told me they were being cancelled due to some uproar from the "religious" sector over the family getting into the wine making business. Hadn't thought anymore of that until we went to Wal-Mart this weekend and right inside the front door was a big display of Duck Commander wines.

Anyone heard of this cancellation noise?

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Someone told me they were being cancelled due to some uproar from the "religious" sector over the family getting into the wine making business. Hadn't thought anymore of that until we went to Wal-Mart this weekend and right inside the front door was a big display of Duck Commander wines.

Phil and Wilie dip tobacco too. ZOMG! They walk the walk and live good christian lives. They are fixtures in North LA and donate to numerous causes locally. I'm sure they aren't going anywhere.

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux

They were dropped from a speaking engagement, not the show cancelled. The group they were scheduled to speak to were young people and the sponsors didn't want wine makers corrupting the kids.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I love these guys. I've worked with Wille and Jase and both of their families. They're amazing people and they're story is even more amazing.

I also love how Phil has put his foot down to the TV producers when they told him to stop praying at the dinner table. No prayer, no show. They don't need to have the show to make money. It's just amazing how this family has affected North LA.

Granted, people who watch this show might think everyone from LA is like this, and quite frankly, I wouldn't care. These are amazing people doing amazing things. Faith y'all.

TomW

Recreational Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Prairieville, LA
    They were dropped from a speaking engagement, not the show cancelled. The group they were scheduled to speak to were young people and the sponsors didn't want wine makers corrupting the kids.

Glad to hear it. I like the show personally, and thought it was nonsense about any type of cancellation considering their popularity.

Randy S

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    It's just amazing how this family has affected North LA.
    Their show has affected more than North LA. I travel to several states on business and when someone finds out that I'm from LA, the questions begin. Stores all over the US are carrying their wares.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Their show has affected more than North LA. I travel to several states on business and when someone finds out that I'm from LA, the questions begin. Stores all over the US are carrying their wares.

I'm not talking about merchandise. I'm talking about community.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom