Help recruit a sponsor and you get swag (and maybe cash?!)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    So, to celebrate the new year I want to try to bring in some new sponsors so I'm going to solicit the help of you guys to help me do this.

Here's the deal. No strings attached. I get paid means you get paid.

If you get a sponsor to sign up for a monthly recurring sponsorship, you get a free Premium, Silver or Gold membership based on their sponsor sign-up level. Tier 1 = Premium, 2 = Silver, 3 = Gold.
    You also get a random selection of patches, stickers, pens and other stuff I have on hand.

If you get a sponsor to sign up for a 6 month sponsorship, you get the same as above plus 5% cash back.

If you get a sponsor to sign up for a 1 year sponsorship, you get the same as above plus an additional 5% cash back (10% total).

The 10% applies to single forum sponsors as well as someone who signs up for the left side banner ad which is available (PM for info).

The packages and their respective prices are listed here - http://bayoushooter.com/forums/payments.php
    That page processes using PayPal exclusively but, of course, you can PM me for alternatives.

The sponsor who signs up must specifically say that you referred them to sign up in order for you to reap the benefits, of course.

The better it goes, the longer it lasts so let's see what we can do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom