Powders in Stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Some of the Powders in stock today.

Alliant__ RL-17 & Green Dot

V.V.____N133, N-135, N-160, N-310 & N-340 (the N-240 is in the 1 & 4# jugs)

Hodgon__H-4831, LilGun & H-110 (H-110 is in the 1 & 4# jugs)

IMR____ 4064, 4320, 3031 & PB

We have some orders coming in with a few more powders, so just watch the forum for details. No, there is no Varget or CFE-223 coming. We do have a few other powders in stock these are the ones that we have received recently.

Thanks,

Bryan Guillory
    Louisiana Gun
    225-389-6077

Ferrara Fire

Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana

We have some orders coming in with a few more powders, so just watch the forum for details. No, there is no Varget or CFE-223 coming. We do have a few other powders in stock these are the ones that we have received recently.

Thanks,

Bryan Guillory
    Louisiana Gun
    225-389-6077

I need to start doing that!

kk5fe

Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    Hey Bryan, Any Trail Boss?

Did I hear that there was some sort or problem at the plant where Trail Boss is made and it's hard to get now?

Thanks as always!

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Well we have a few (4) of the 5# jugs of Trail Boss on the way. That's all the TB I could get. Should be here Friday or Monday. No Blue Dot coming for now, can't find any.

Thanks,

Bryan

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    We haven't had any PowerPistol in over a year and we had close to 40 pounds of Unique but that is all gone. We check several suppliers every day for powder. We get what we can. These days it's not what you want but what you can find. We'll keep lookin and post what we get in. Just watch the sight for more details.

Thanks,

Bryan Guillory
    Louisiana Gun
    225-389-6077

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Don't have any 4# jugs of H-110 but we have a couple of 8# and a bunch of the 1# jugs in stock.

Bryan

mlbaker3

Feb 27, 2014
    Zachary, LA
    Coming to town today. Looking for small pistol (380) powder. Still have any PB, H-310, or Green Dot still in stock? Beggars can't be choosers, if you have something in stock that is suitable, I'm interested.

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Yep, still have some IMR-700X, PB and V.V. N-310 and N-340. We have some powder coming in next week. I'll put up another post when it arrives.

Bryan

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    We used to keep several of the Ramshot Powders in stock. Just can't seem to find them right now. I found some TAC and it should be in about 2 weeks. This will be the first time we've had this powder in over a year. We were able to get a little bit of the Shiloulette Powder in but that didn't last very long. I will keep you posted as we get more powder in. We should have small order coming in next week.

Thanks,

Bryan

jmeng

Nov 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    We used to keep several of the Ramshot Powders in stock. Just can't seem to find them right now. I found some TAC and it should be in about 2 weeks. This will be the first time we've had this powder in over a year. We were able to get a little bit of the Shiloulette Powder in but that didn't last very long. I will keep you posted as we get more powder in. We should have small order coming in next week.

Thanks,

Bryan

May be interested in a pound of Tac. Any idea what day you'll be expecting it?

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Sometimes we get e-mails from the shipping company & then other times we find out when the driver walks in the door. Should be this week as the supplier said it was already shipped. We are on the blackend of his route, so he doesn't show up until late in the afternoon. When we get it in and put up I will put a post up to let folks know.

Bryan.

tjnkriss

Jul 29, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Bullseye ? Titegroup?

Thanks,

Bryan Guillory
    Louisiana Gun
    225-389-6077

Top Bottom