SOLD: UPDATED M1A in SAGE EBR Stock (Test Fire Available )

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    UPDATE: If you attend any of Advantage Group classes in Robert and are interested in test firing, please let me know. Test firing only Available during A.G. classes in Robert, LA.

I have been torn for a while now about selling her. She has been in my safe for a couple years without use and its time to let you all decide if she goes or she stays. I do not know what the round count is but as many of you know .308 is not .223 or .22 so she did not get shot anywhere close to the barrel life.

For specs, see link: http://www.springfield-armory.com/armory.php?version=41

As you can see in the picture, I am including the Black Composite Stock should you want to go old school. The front sight post was changed for a new tritium one. The Harris Bi-Pod will be included as well as the (like new) ARMS #18 mount. I will include all the mags seen. If I remember correctly only two or three are NON-G.I. 20rds. Two are still in wrapper. I think those two or three only hold 18rds. Included is a factory 10rd. One 25rd. (All mags function with no problems.

Please note that I had the EBR stock mounted by a professional gun smith b/ I did not want to screw anything up.

The EBR stock is far from new but the rifle is in great shape. I have ZERO issues with it!

I am firm on $2000 $1900. Please don't ask for anything better b/ I am already losing on this. If you don't believe me then this gun is not for you.

I do ask that a bill of sale be completed (I have the form), so if that is an issue, again, this rifle is not for you.

I am willing to meet up anywhere between Hammond and Slidell; as well as NOLA. Shipping will be on your dime to an FFL.

Please P.M. so I can keep track on a first come first serve basis if interested.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom