Barking Irons on Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chucky

Premium Member
    Dec 4, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    I stopped in Barking Irons today and made a small purchase. This was my first visit to them and it was a very pleasant one. I met the owner Angela and another guy Chad. Both were very polite, knowledgeable, and talkative. The store front had a very decent selection of materials and firearms. She also has the ability to order in most anything you could want.

Anyways I just wanted to share my experience with the rest of you. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family, and I hope to pay them a visit again soon. They said they have been there for about 2yrs now. I only recently noticed them since I do not travel that area often. They are located on Airline Hwy-US 61 going south, before Highland Road, in a shopping center next to Ice house and ITT Technical College.

Hopefully others on here have had a similar pleasant experience.

Go check them out if not!

Last edited:

2011Corvette

May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    Angela & Chad are the owners of Barking Irons. I have bought several guns from them and they have been most helpful. Chad is also a very good gunsmith. I have seen some of his work and it is quality stuff.

Every time I stop to look around they are glad to see me.

Rayneiac

Jan 4, 2013
    Plaquemine
    Two thumbs up from me for Barking Irons.

I have purchased one gun from them, and it was a very positive experience. I also stop by for ammo sometimes, or on my lunch break when I need a "gun moment" to clear my head. The crew has been happy to simply chat, show off the inventory, answer questions etc.

Reminds me I need to go pay a visit again.

Barking Irons

Dec 30, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It was a pleasure to do business with you, as well. I sincerely appreciate the positive review that you posted. This form of advertising is priceless, and we strive to give the best possible customer service.

We are in the process of being setup as a site sponsor on bayou shooter. I'm waiting on my banner art.

Thank you again for the review, and I appreciate your business!

Chad & Angela Hedrick

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom