Best IWB CC holster?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Crossbreed super tuck, soooo comfortable, of your on a tight budget look for oldfaithful holsters same design but you get a kit that you put together yourself and cost half as much.

Judge Mental

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Prairieville
    RM Holsters, a sponsor here. Kee will make you a custom, ultralight one right here in Louisiana. Searched high and low for the most comfortable IWB, asked opinions here, before finding RM. I cant recommend it more highly.

Last edited:

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Going to buy a new IWB for a g27/26, what's the most comfortable one y'all have found? And where can I find it? Thanks!

For IWB only it's the C-tac by Comp Tac OR the Version-1 by JM Custom Kydex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    When I carry my P2000SK, I use a Comp-Tac Minotaur, but I have since transitioned to my USPc with a TLR1s as my EDC using one of RM/Kee's masterpieces.

headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA
    RM Holsters, a sponsor here. Kee will make you a custom, ultralight one right here in Louisiana. Searched high and low for the most comfortable IWB, asked opinions here, before finding RM. I cant recommend it more highly.

Better get you a heavy duty belt. RM holsters will destroy a normal belt. With that said, I can say the low rider is legit. Great warranty too!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    crossbreed super tuck!!!! by far!!!! i have had about 4 other iwb holster and this one is the most comfortable and concealable, btw i have one for the glock 23, i carry my glock 23,22,27,26 all in the same holster.. and to be honest the 23 conceals and carrys the best... just my 2 cents hope this helps

dsonyay

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 15, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    I like the Milt Sparks Summer Special. Another good one is the Cross Breed. I'm in the process of ordering as Alien IWB. It appears to be much better built than the Crossbreed at more than half the cost.

But the best holster depends on what fits you best and makes you happy.

dwsonar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Lockport
    I got tired of spending money on holsters, and not liking them. I started making my own. After a few tries, I made one I really like.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    a fun thread would be: empty your holster drawer.

which holsters have you purchased in the past that have gone largely unused, or got replaced?

I'd have 5 or 6 to list for sure.

Top Bottom