Best IWB CC holster?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I sent a friend to see Kee at RM Holsters today and he left with a low rider for a G30.

CaptainMorgan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    Yep, Kee took care of me when I got my holster from him. Fit/finish is awesome, and it carries great too.

hokie74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Assumption Parish
    Have 3 by T & T Gunleather and 1 Crossbreed. The T&T holsters are easier to put on but are thicker. The Crossbreed doesn't seem to hold the pistol as securely as the T&T. I've tried, without success, to tighten up the Crossbreed.
    I also bought an IWB double mag holder by T&T. It also is quality leather but cant fit both the pistol and mag holder inside the waistband of any pants I own.

headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA
    Yep, Kee took care of me when I got my holster from him. Fit/finish is awesome, and it carries great too.

He's got fantastic customer service too! I had one for a year and it developed a small crack. I called him up, he told me to bring it to the shop. When I got there he had a brand new one waiting on me.

I see no one mentioned a belly band. It's cheap, very versatile, and extremely comfortable. With that said, I don't use it as often as others but I don't know why. Every time I use it I'm reminded how much I like it.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I personally like my comp-tac holsters. I have the MTAC, CTAC, infidel and paddle holsters, all of which are comfortable.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I'll be posting a detailed review tomorrow on my holster purchase from Kee @ RMHolsters. I own a crossbreed, a desantis, and a few other random holsters and i'm here to tell ya that you guys really ought to check RMholsters out.

The short version of whats to come tomorrow is that I'm very impressed with the product and the service and can't recommend them highly enough.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I have owned most of the holsters in this thread and some that are not in this thread. The last 3 holsters I purchased were JM Custom Kydex.

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    I just ordered an RM Lowrider. Do they let you know when it ships or do I just eagerly search my front porch after work every day for the next month or so?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

djdig

F@ck Me Right?
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    Thibodaux, La
    I really like my Aegis Armory "shield" super tuck for my sr22 with viridian c5l. The kydex took about a week but it formed to the gun perfect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    Got my RM Lowrider in the mail today. I'm impressed. It holds the gun securely, is angled perfectly, hides very well, and is no more uncomfortable than my wallet in my back pocket. Very pleased with the product and service.

Top Bottom