City of Baker Photo Speed Trap

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Those two post were intended to be silly it's called satire. Really dude you have to have dealt with at least one person in life who had a different opinion than you and you couldn't change their mind. Surely I'm not the first person you have met with a mind of my own.

You just confirmed what I posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Same ole silliness I see. Maybe if you didn't act paranoid all of the time people could take your post seriously when you have something important to convey.

Did I misunderstand you? Were you attempting to say I had a valid point, but because I'm viewed as BS's own personal Alex Jones by some no one takes it serious... seriously dang it I hate grammar.

Last edited:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Did I misunderstand you? Were you attempting to say I had a valid point, but because I'm viewed as BS's own personal Alex Jones by some no one takes it serious... seriously dang it I hate grammar.

Did you just self-anoint yourself BS's own Alex Jones?

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Did you just self-anoint yourself BS's own Alex Jones?

No I said that some might see me it that light. Mostly because I keep hearing the word paranoid.

I am only myself good or bad.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    1lfilt7rqkl6fbcrbl35.gif

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Go to YouTube and type in his name. Spend about 20mins and he is almost guaranteed within 20mins to make points you agree with but then make you question his sanity. He's been around a long time and iirc he was one of the first 9/11 truthers. He does on occasion make some solid points though.

He's like the southern pissed off version of Glen Beck. Except more like-able and likely crazier.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Lol well this is a future bayoushooter thread in the making.

Nah. It's all a bunch of hype. I put it to the test and no worries. Just a bunch of junk mail for a while, then it stopped. I renewed my DL in June with no issue. Not a blip in my auto insurance or even my credit report.

Gypsy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2016
    Baker, Louisiana
    The two on 19 are the ones that will blind you at night the flash is so bright! And they both go off. On your ticket there is a video you can watch of the car they claim is speeding. I personally think it's a bs money racket. Baker needs money so they do whatever they can to get it. My water bill was never under $120, it's ridiculous!! I'm so glad I've moved!

btstarcher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2017
    Russellville, AR
    Found this thread via Google. A few weeks ago, I dropped off a friend in Baker to see his wife. On my way back, I saw a bright flash, and sure enough, I received a ticket in the mail a couple days ago. What I don't understand is that I was pretty carefully following the speed limits. I'm on probation (for speeding), so I can't get another ticket. Can anyone local tell me what the speed limit is on Groom? I was tagged at 45 in a 35; I really thought the limit there was 45.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    35 where you got the ticket, they put those things where the speed limit changes hoping to catch someone becoming a criminal!! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom