Kentucky COP goes Beast Mode but there is more ...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Why's it a good idea to stay in shape as a LEO?

B/c one day, you may end up on TV.....getting SMOKED by an Old Man
    and having your doors blown off by a much larger man!....who was AT LEAST 30 yards behind you from the start! :rofl:

PjgMsnC.gif

Cop #2 Goes Beast Mode and runs suspect DOWN!

BTW this guy tried to kill several Officers during his High Speed Run from the Law,
    so no panty waste crying about how hard they took him down.

http://www.wlky.com/news/driver-of-stolen-tractortrailer-arrested-after-chase-on-i64/25093760

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I know a Cop in Tennessee who is a 6'4" 270lbs former D1 Defensive Lineman who runs a 3 hour Marathon. And he can shoot.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I was laughing so hard at "beast mode" I almost missed all the other funny posts. You guys crack me up! Great laugh first thing in the morning.
    Say, watching the gif over and over... It seemed almost like a replay from a madden game. Anybody?

Last edited:

friar8

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 9, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    If you go to the link and watch the "Raw Video" you can see the cop gets a few good shots in on the guy before the other officers catch up.

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Kinda hard to tell from the video but was the "slow" cop a woman with a few (dozen) extra pounds on her? I can't tell if "he's/she's" got long hair or a mullet....

Definitely like a replay from madden though. Or better yet, NFL BLITZ!!!! Those were the good ol' days!

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Kinda hard to tell from the video but was the "slow" cop a woman with a few (dozen) extra pounds on her? I can't tell if "he's/she's" got long hair or a mullet....

Definitely like a replay from madden though. Or better yet, NFL BLITZ!!!! Those were the good ol' days!

lol blitz was amazing. I can give my linebacker steroids to the point where hes intercepting the snap.

damn now i gotta find it cheap on ebay. good times.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    raw video its an out of shape female imo

and yeah that guy did get a few good whacks in - about 10 seconds before the chief says "they handled it very professionally, I'm proud" lol

+1 for the good guys, funny though

Last edited:

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Good stuff. He is fast but I think the other two are also slow. If you watch the moment of the take down very slowly it's pretty funny. When the tackling officer takes him down he almost slides over the guy. The officer puts his front hands down like he is coming in for a four point landing. There is no way he is going to miss the beat down though. Somehow he puts himself in reverse and takes total control of the situation. I think beast mode sums it up nicely. Job well done.

Top Bottom