WTS: WTS Apple iPod Touch 64GB 3rd Generation $100

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I have for sale my 3rd generation iPod touch 64GB. It comes with a USB cable, belkin rubber case and it has had a screen protector on the screen since day one. The screen is perfect condition but the metal backing of the iPod touch has scuff marks. It's in great shape and the scuffs on the back don't affect function. Has a clean instal of iOS 5.1.1 on it, and still holds a good charge. $100 FTF in Baton Rouge area or will ship USPS Flat Rate for $6 more. PM me with any questions or concerns.

Product Information:
    With its 64 GB storage capcity, the iPod touch 3G stores up to 14000 songs, 80,000 photos, or 80 hours of video. This Apple 64GB iPod is topped with a 3.5-inch widescreen Multi-Touch display thats easy to use and produces excellent visuals. Tap an album cover to see the track list and play the music in this Apple MP3 player. Use the Shake to Shuffle function and shake this Apple 64GB iPod in order to shuffle songs for added fun. Pair Bluetooth enabled stereo headphones with this Apple MP3 player using its built-in Bluetooth technology. Get connected to the internet in places where there's Wi-Fi using the built-in 802.11b/g wireless technology. Also, enjoy up to 30 hours of non-stop audio playback on the iPod touch 3G for maximum entertainment.

Pictures:
    y2y7a7ub.jpg

uqa9a4u7.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom