200 Yard Range in Pollock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunner_lee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Pollock, La
    I've now pushed my berm (actually took out the hill to 200yds) back to 200 yards. I have 2 10" gongs at 200 soon to be followed by a steel pig and a square plate. 3 US M-31A Trainfire target systems (one dated 07/60- my birthday- how cool is that) will be installed when refurb is done. (one is ready to set). NRA small bore silouette steel at their respective meters when the range and pasture get disced and grassed/fertilized/limed. Steel diamonds on a rail for pistol. Covered 2 person bench rest. Here's a vid link (hopefully) of my .300BO shooting 220gr SMKs through the YHM Phantom at the 200yd plate.
    [video]https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10202362421036550&set=vb.1073227282&type=2&theater[/video]

gunner_lee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Pollock, La
    Oh, range fee is a donation to the "Streams of Healing Warrior Recovery Center, Inc" (a 501c3 non-profit organization we're starting to house/treat veterans with PTSD, substance abuse and light case TBI here on the property) AND all the brass that hits the ground (that you don't reload yourself.)

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    That is a great thing you are doing for the Veterans. The best of luck with your endeavor.

gunner_lee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Pollock, La
    Thanks, JBP55. Gladly accepted and accept the invite to come bust a cap at my place. Spec, you can always come up- I've never had to run anyone off (yet). Bring your bullits, rifel and something to throw on the grill at the next Louisiana Tigers Shoot/Meet/Eat we have up here. I'll let you know. Love to show you the range and plans. Lee

gunner_lee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Pollock, La
    I'd love to host one in June. Still cool enough not to be nasty and I'll be over my partial knee replacement enough to participate instead of just run the grill/range....

Top Bottom