Walmart sale last weekend?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harrisracing

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I heard about it from a friend and ran over to see what they had.

Scored BIGTIME. They had some guns that my dealers couldn't touch cost on. Magpul Colts were $899. Sig 716 was $1599. A SLEW of remington 700's were $550. I picked up a Remington SPS Tactical AAC in .300 blackout with hogue guillie green stock for $545...killer deal. Also a sig 556R gen 2 for $899.

They didn't even come close to selling all the guns because no one knew about the sale so I'm sure they will run it again. Keep your eyes peeled.

patrick

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Wal-Mart in DeRidder has around 12 AR15's. COLTS and S&W's.
    They'll likely do something soon too b/c they've had them since the AR15 CRAZE

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    I heard about it from a friend and ran over to see what they had.

Scored BIGTIME. They had some guns that my dealers couldn't touch cost on. Magpul Colts were $899. Sig 716 was $1599. A SLEW of remington 700's were $550. I picked up a Remington SPS Tactical AAC in .300 blackout with hogue guillie green stock for $545...killer deal. Also a sig 556R gen 2 for $899.

They didn't even come close to selling all the guns because no one knew about the sale so I'm sure they will run it again. Keep your eyes peeled.

patrick

If it comes up again, please PM me and get my phone number or email so you can let me know, thanks man.

Harrisracing

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Ahh let me explain. I heard about it on SUNDAY. My buddy had apparently gone on saturday and left me a voicemail about it. Well I had a busy saturday and didn't listen to the voicemail. I called him and he said the sale only went through saturday. Then another guy that we know called him and said he checked Crowley walmart and all the signs were still out. So I went after church and looked there and sure enough all the signs were up. I stacked 4 guns up and when we started the checkout we realized the prices had gone back to retail. The manager came and said the sale was over, took all the signs down, and said they would honor only one gun. I threw a fit and they said OK two. So I was THE ONLY PERSON to get the sale on Sunday. Had I known, you guys would have known. I'm SURE they will run this again.

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    Abbeville Walmart seems to have a good stock lately too. I will have to keep an eye out, thou they have not had any firearms sales before, that I have noticed.

oscar615

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    SE LA
    So the second sale was in Crowley. Where was the one your friend mentioned?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Harrisracing

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    All walmarts with guns in Louisiana (that I know of) had the sale from Thur-Sat this past weekend. I was super lucky to have gotten something on Sunday...because the sale was technically over.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom