WTS: SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TheHiredGun

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Nola
    wv1riq.jpg

Afternoon guys! I am looking to sell a BRAND NEW Scar16s in FDE, with NO ROUNDS FIRED. I purchased the gun new from Jefferson Gun Outlet about 2 months ago, still have yet to take it to the range. Bought it because I had always wanted one, but found another item that I need to purchase, plus I already have an AR15. This rifle has sat in my bedroom, looking pretty. I have shot no rounds through it. The only rounds that could have been through it were some fired from the factory. As far as I can tell, except for the shaving within the mag well, this guy is flawless. I'm I believe the final purchase price for me was $2750. I'm looking to get $2200 for it. It will come with box, manuals, 1 mag, and rifle itself. ACOG in the pic is not for sale with the gun as of right now, but you could always make me an offer. Rifle is located on the westbank of New Orleans, but I will drive to sell depending on your location.

I AM willing to take trades. I have been in the market for a Keltec KSG or UTS15 for awhile now, and would be willing to work out a deal with anyone that offers. I am interested in shotguns that can be used for 3-gun, as well as any bullpup 12ga that may be out there, I only know or the ksg & uts. Also willing to take an FDE UBR Magpul stock to knock the cost down, but my number #1 interest is a KSG or UTS. Will also trade for a Scar 17s plus cash on my end. Text me if you're interested in purchasing or working out a trade! 504-439-0454

Last edited:

TheHiredGun

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Nola
    Thursday bump! You guys are gonna make me take this one out to the range & shoot it before I get rid of it ain't ya'll!?

TheHiredGun

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Nola
    Saturday morning bump. Willing to trade for Scar 17s with $ on my end.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom