Jim's Firearms Sponsor Introduction

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Bought my first gun from y'all last week. A very pleasant experience. Staff even gave my buddy with me a free shirt because I bought a gun.

Welcome

Broke

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge area
    Look at Jim's. I have a story about Jim's. About 5 months ago I just popped in even though I heard they were more expensive than other stores. Jim's was the only place in Baton Rouge that I could handle the Springfield Xds and the Shield at the same time. They took a tremendous amount of time to help me with my purchase (actually I didn't plan to buy that day or even from Jim's). After all the help and info they gave me I had no issues with buying my Shield right then and there on the spot. They made my wife and daughters feel welcome and their prices actually weren't higher than other stores. Overall I had a solid experience and have been back at least once a month since then to buy stuff just based on my first encounter. Kudos Jim's.

jcomar1

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    I picked up a receiver from there on Monday night. It was a very pleasant experience. Hung out and talked with the guys behind the counter for a while. We had a good time.

MUCH better than the experience I had buying a rifle "somewhere else" recently.

Oh and my wife and I both got free t-shirts :)

Thanks Jim!

Top Bottom