380 video review with females

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LegallyArmedAm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Lake Charles, LA
    Performing a .380 review with a bunch of men is kind of pointless. So we got three lovely ladies to review the Ruger LCP, Smith & Wesson Bodyguard, Colt XSP Mustang, and the Glock 42 for us.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    I actually watched this whole video and must say it was very informative and worth watching if you are considering getting a .380 for a female.

Last edited:

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    I'd leave it as is..if someone was really considering getting something for their wife, gf, daughter, etc. all information in the present vid is informative and has some value. Thanks for sharing that with us.

xobelkcat

tacklebox
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Jul 6, 2007
    Slidell, Louisiana
    I just watched the whole video with my girl friend, I also found it informative. I would leave if just like that. It's the struggling with the weapon in real time that help illustrate the problems with most of these .380 pocket guns.

RIDER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Great video review of everyday people with no bias for manufacturer. I think it really shows how size and weight of pistols react to different people and different gripping techniques.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    Really enjoyed this one guys. Cool to see videos done at the local ranges too.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I'd change the title to reviews with women or ladies. Not many women I know like being referred to as "females."

And to me it's reminiscent of the ******** lyrics in hip hop songs. Good video, though.

The_Shadow

The Shadow Knows!
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Southeast, LA
    Nice video and demo, I would have liked to see a different order of guns in use from a different group to see the recoil management that was seen with the Glock 42. I know this was their last gun and were getting more accustomed to the shooting form toward the end of the secession. The Glock 42 appeared to quite controllable and back on target quicker for the ladies, they acquired their target much quicker as well.

Great job with the review!

LegallyArmedAm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Lake Charles, LA
    Sugerbug, we checked our hip hop dictionary on the proper word to use and settled on "females" because "bitches" and "hoes" didn't seem appropriate! Just messing with you. Appreciate the feedback.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Great video! Recommending it to friends and family. Hope to see more videos of this caliber in the future. Please don't edit out any of this info for the sake of making it shorter. If someone can't sit through the whole thing then they are just not interested in the information to begin with.

Top Bottom