PTR 91 .308 for 829.99 S&H 13.00

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    308 carbines are bad ass!!
    I shot mine today in Woolmarket, I get a kick out of it every time I squeeze the trigger, we had two sets of three targets at 5 yards or so through a Vtach barricade, I put two rounds as fast as I could( controlled shots) on each and was laughing when I finished, that 308 power just gets to me!! Everyone should have at least one!

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I shot mine today in Woolmarket, I get a kick out of it every time I squeeze the trigger, we had two sets of three targets at 5 yards or so through a Vtach barricade, I put two rounds as fast as I could( controlled shots) on each and was laughing when I finished, that 308 power just gets to me!! Everyone should have at least one!
    Yup! My old CETME is what made me decide to go P308 over P415. ;)

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    These are very nice rifles and puts the CAI rifles to shame. I had one of the Century rifles years back when they first made them in like the late 90s..what a POS. Saved and got the real thing later and sold that to somebody who made an offer I couldn't refuse. Looked at PTRs in Houston at the NRA show and man, what nice pieces they are. As good as the real thing and at a fraction of the cost. This is a good deal!!!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

These are very nice rifles and puts the CAI rifles to shame. I had one of the Century rifles years back when they first made them in like the late 90s..what a POS. Saved and got the real thing later and sold that to somebody who made an offer I couldn't refuse. Looked at PTRs in Houston at the NRA show and man, what nice pieces they are. As good as the real thing and at a fraction of the cost. This is a good deal!!!

...you're not helping.... :dogkeke:

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    exactly... Just when the credit card could start to breathe.

I did get rid of all my 308. Guess i will need to stock back up...

Yea that's one thing about the .308. It ain't cheap.
    I really just want a Pig Killer in the .308 range with mag detachment.

This seems to fit the bill :D

Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    Yea that's one thing about the .308. It ain't cheap.
    I really just want a Pig Killer in the .308 range with mag detachment.

This seems to fit the bill :D

I considered it as a hog killer too, but it's a bit heavy to be lugging around the woods for hours at a time. I've always loved the looks of the G3/PTR and the attractive price, though I have my doubts about the ergonomics and advantages of the roller blowback system.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom