SOLD: Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Sport with extras and ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

OICU812

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    For sale is my flawless M&P Sport along with everything that you could want to get into the AR 15 platform on a budget. Rifle, sight, case and ammo all ready to go. You can find reviews online regarding the quality and performance of this rifle. I have upgraded the rifle with an EoTech 512 holographic sight, a Blackhawk single point sling and Magpul angled foregrip to go along with the stock Magpul furniture and flip-up battle sight. I have (5) 30 round magazines and a nice tactical soft case to go with it. I have 420 rounds of 5.56 Federal 62 grain green tip ball ammo on stripper clips in an ammo can, 140 rounds of 5.56 bulk ball ammo (62 gr), 320 rounds of .223 55 grain fmj PMC Brass and 260 rounds of 55 gr American Eagle .223 fmj. I will throw in a Cabella's dry storage ammo box. This is more than $2k worth of stuff I'm selling for $1380 as a package deal. I will sell the rifle, case and 5 mags separately, and sell the sight and ammo separately only after the rifle is sold. I have shot about 200 rounds of various .223 and 5.56 rounds through this rifle with no problems whatsoever. (It is chambered in 5.56) You can't beat this deal. Call Steve at 225-250-8050
    iyk8yd.jpg
    [/IMG]
    2ewe0co.jpg

2uxzc4p.jpg

25hioat.jpg

2yopdut.jpg

2wrg09z.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom