Sherburne this weekend

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4thMiss

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2014
    Port Allen, La.
    10th Annual Step Outside Day. Archery, Skeet, rifle and handgun shooting programs. Boating AtVing a great venue for kids especially. 9 to 3 Saturday. Also the rifle and pistol ranges scheduled to close for some construction May 12th.

Bayouhunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Opelousas
    Yep rifle and pistol ranges closed from May 12 through possibly end of June is what they are saying.

Torino70GT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Acadiana
    Yea the range closing for over a month really blows. Although can't wait to see what all gets done. Wish they could have waited a week before they closed it. I have an AKS-74U coming in Tuesday!!! There is no way I can wait a month+ to fire this baby....

Which leads to my next question, where is the next best place to go shooting? That is not an indoor range.. I'm in Lafayette but I don't mind taking a trip. Where is the closest outdoor range that is open to the public and open everyday?

Bayouhunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Opelousas
    Yeah I know what you mean. Me and a couple of guys go on Wednesdays for lunch every now and then just to pop off a few rounds or try out a gun. It's not much more than 5 minutes away from work.

Top Bottom