DOJ accused of targeting gun industry with 'Choke Point' program

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is why I used to refer to myself as a "Recovering Democrat". I actually voted for Clinton......

You are truly on your way to redemption! :D

You've disavowed douchebag democrat ideology, you gave up smoking **** sticks, and you are relatively astute at comedy!

If you register as an "Independent" or "No Party" you will find Baptism!

If you spend a few weeks picking up trash on the side of the road you will atone for your past cigarette sins! :D

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    You are truly on your way to redemption! :D

You've disavowed douchebag democrat ideology, you gave up smoking **** sticks, and you are relatively astute at comedy!

If you register as an "Independent" or "No Party" you will find Baptism!

If you spend a few weeks picking up trash on the side of the road you will atone for your past cigarette sins! :D

No sense in picking up trash when I'm just gonna throw all my other trash out the window when I'm done. Besides, if I don't, those poor folks that caught a DWI rap won't have anything to pick up. I gotta do my part, it's like the circle of life or some ****.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    No sense in picking up trash when I'm just gonna throw all my other trash out the window when I'm done. Besides, if I don't, those poor folks that caught a DWI rap won't have anything to pick up. I gotta do my part, it's like the circle of life or some ****.

Heard! :p

Kind of like me being the "Ultimate Consumer!" $5.00 a gallon gas? Bring it on! I got **** to do and places to be!

"Ain't nobody got time for dat!"

velociraptor

Mar 8, 2010
    Greater New Orleans Area
    I have followed this thread for a while.

I was wondering if there was any resolution i.e.

Did Tommy get his money back?

Did the guy's arrest go to trial yet?

Any word on repayment by the business owner or did is everyone still out their money?

I am not trying to stir ****, just genuinely interested in the outcome.

Last edited:

Hattrick 22

Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I never did business with the man but the train wreck threads have been worth the read.

As far as him stepping up and fixing the "issues" nothing has changed on the forum.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Feb 20, 2013
    I'm sure my credit card company is still going after Mr. Peterson for a fraudulent charge -- charged my card but never ordered my suppressor.

I'll never do business with him or any companies he is affiliated with again.

The only thing good out of this is I got to deal with another reputable vendor who is Kenny from Meplat Group!

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I'm sure my credit card company is still going after Mr. Peterson for a fraudulent charge -- charged my card but never ordered my suppressor.

The only thing good out of this is I got to deal with another reputable vendor who is Kenny from Meplat Group!

That and you were able to warn others about this scumbag.

Hattrick 22

Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana

Yeah he is a very good guy I've been using hum exclusively for the past couple years

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville

From reading previous posts by the OP Obama charged the suppressor. :mamoru:

Top Bottom