If this don't just eat at your craw!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Now this really, really eats at me to no end. Well, 19 seconds and straight from the horses(or jackass) mouth.:mad: From the German press. Bet you won't hear it here in the states!

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Even if it is, I would not put it past him to think or say as such. Our so called leaders will say and do a lot in other countries that would not be said here and if they don't want the media to report it, it won't be.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Even if it is, I would not put it past him to think or say as such. Our so called leaders will say and do a lot in other countries that would not be said here and if they don't want the media to report it, it won't be.

Really? Stopping the media from running something MIGHT be believable, but they can't stop the hoards of people with video phones who can instantly uploads every word they utter in public to websites like YouTube and liveleak. Forget about your immense hatred for the guy for one second and think before you believe this conspiracy crap. Is he a horrible President? I think so. Is he trying to destroy America and every principal it was built on? Of course not.

Last edited:

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    The vid I posted is taken out of context, but the point the vid makes or shows is this. Is he not acting or behaving in such a manor. He has gone rogue and doing just about whatever he wants. He has thumbed his nose up at the American people and has most of both parties behind him or some just too scared to stand up and do their job.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Actually in context the meaning is almost the exact opposite of the cleverly edited video.

"Leaders and dignitaries of the European Union; representatives of our NATO Alliance; distinguished guests: We meet here at a moment of testing for Europe and the United States, and for the international order that we have worked for generations to build.

Throughout human history, societies have grappled with fundamental questions of how to organize themselves, the proper relationship between the individual and the state, the best means to resolve inevitable conflicts between states. And it was here in Europe, through centuries of struggle -- through war and Enlightenment, repression and revolution -- that a particular set of ideals began to emerge: The belief that through conscience and free will, each of us has the right to live as we choose. The belief that power is derived from the consent of the governed, and that laws and institutions should be established to protect that understanding. And those ideas eventually inspired a band of colonialists across an ocean, and they wrote them into the founding documents that still guide America today, including the simple truth that all men -- and women -- are created equal.

But those ideals have also been tested -- here in Europe and around the world. Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign. Often, this alternative vision roots itself in the notion that by virtue of race or faith or ethnicity, some are inherently superior to others, and that individual identity must be defined by "us" versus "them," or that national greatness must flow not by what a people stand for, but by what they are against."

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Yes I agree it is opposite in meaning. And some on the left have been very good at taking vids out of context of their challengers for decades. But as I said, how has he been behaving towards this country and the American people? His ideals are not the same as yours or mine. He is a Marxist through and through. It's just the irony of the vid, to me it portrays how he really thinks.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Would you want a woman built like that or as suspect the vids make it out as. I like curvy, sexy females, real feminine....lol
    One thing for sure, Amazonian for sure...lol

You have to remember that what you or I would look for in a lady is a long way off from what a politician looks for when choosing their politicial wife.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    You have to remember that what you or I would look for in a lady is a long way off from what a politician looks for when choosing their politicial wife.

Yes that is true, just like on the netflix show House of Cards. They were a matched pair. lol But wasn't he just a community organizer and she a lawyer when they got together? And you said the magic word, Lady. There's a lot of photo's going around now claiming otherwise, and I don't know, but in some of the pics that sure is not of the toe description showing....lol Just sayin' Unless of course all the pics are faked.

- - - Updated - - -

What in the hell is a craw?

Aww hell, you really making me feel old now...lol

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I can't wait for BHO and his angry wife to leave the White House so they can get to work on solving all those problems back home in Chicago. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom