SOLD: Norinco MAK-90 AK47, Milled Receiver, Ironwood Furniture conversion

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    This is a pre-AWB AK47 made by Norinco (386) in China. It has the rare and valuable milled receiver. Most of the MAK-90 receivers were stamped but there were some imported in 1993 that had forged and milled receivers. These are the most sought after and have the best trigger pull as well. I purchased this from the original owner who shot it very little if at all. After the 1994 AWB passed he went ape!@#$ and bought a bunch of the guns on the banned list including this one. I purchased it from him with the original thumbhole stock but then converted it to what you see here. To remain 922r compliant I changed the factory gas piston to a hardened stainless gas piston from ak-builder. Because it is a milled receiver it does not have a separate trunnion so the entire fire control group is original. The furniture is made by Ironwood Designs. I chose the maple wood with the upgraded checkered fat grip and rubber buttpad on the stock. I also had them put the sling swivel cut on the bottom like it should be. These furniture sets come raw so I spent hours sanding and preparing the wood before adding several light coats of Zinsser amber shellac. After the final coat I rubbed it down with 0000 steel wool to give it a satin sheen.

http://www.ironwooddesigns.com/IWDNEWAKMM_2.html

My selling price is $1,200, cash, FTF in the Baton Rouge area. Not really looking for trades but if you have something to trade feel free to offer. Click on the thumbnail pictures to see the full resolution image for greater detail.

r3eju0xpmn0yz4alkaz4.jpg

0jms3xbmwk7htnmbh512.jpg

nrh3tw7fkiixsgue9a5p.jpg

zynuuwfle61ufxtndhrv.jpg

3smv7khpb7l6kpd6ij2.jpg

6fwm34xtixpol9o6cvlf.jpg

btlhkip14qbyxpk65ptp.jpg

sk4wbm9xrz8qmk2nl4c.jpg

urwl7q6hzbvy60d44k4p.jpg

dnaiyy6mepbl7fjhkeh.jpg

zsonhudobqzxyz4vj10l.jpg

e1cxsy6znsn22s4t0dc.jpg

m48xwzvtfnewdnzrqiqk.jpg

qwkzgy4s101i7qoyekh.jpg

dyc17vgp7op4s1qy6hc.jpg

aumw19fo233bzw2fw8.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom