Anyone here have experience with the Knoxx 1100 stock set?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Does anyone here have experience with the Blackhawk Knoxx standard stock set for Remington 1100?
    Google doesn't turn up anything in the way of reviews and I would like some first hand opinions on them.
    The price is hard to ignore, but that, coupled with the lack of anything on google makes me suspect they might be junk.
    Can anyone enlighten me?

If you own, or know someone that owns, this specific stock, can you tell me whether it is worth installing or if it is a piece of junk?

Last edited:

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    For clarification, I am asking about the standard stock set for the 1100, not the spec ops. It's just a cheap polymer stock. $55 on amazon for the set. I think it looks better than the factory stocks, but I can't find a single review of it anywhere online, so I am worried it might be junk.

This thing:
    18-1748-IMG2.jpeg
    18-1748-IMG1.jpeg

For those that need pictures to explain what the big words mean.

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/PERFORMANCE-SHOTGUN-STOCK,1748,165.htm

Last edited:

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    No worries, doc. I've just been getting frustrated with this forum lately. If you ask a question about a cow, twelve people will tell you how awesome chickens are, and then someone will tell you that it's wrong to f*ck a goat.

I'm doing my research so I don't get stuck with "powderless .22", again.:doh: As far as that ATI raven, that thing looks like it would make a shotgun more dangerous for the shooter than the target. I can see wanting recoil reduction on an 870, but a good auto really doesn't need it. I am keeping it simple with this 1100, and keeping it cheap.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    It's a piece of molded plastic. 10 out of their 11 models are. I don't think the one I have is junk.....but opinions vary. Best wishes in your search.

Cow enough?

Last edited:

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    It's a piece of molded plastic. 10 out of their 11 models are. I don't think the one I have is junk.....but opinions vary. Best wishes in your search.

Cow enough?

I guess your point wasn't mooot after all. Thank you for the for the input, sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom