Preworkout

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch26

Squatch
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Geismar
    Lately my "go-to" ones are Musclepharm Assault, Cellucor C4, and Cobra Labs The Curse. All give you great pumps without that annoying face burning feeling with ones with an overload of niacin and beta-alanine in them. Great products and all reputable companies. When you workout 6 days a week, you need something to get past the muscle soreness and joint pain and push through until the end.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Lately my "go-to" ones are Musclepharm Assault, Cellucor C4, and Cobra Labs The Curse. All give you great pumps without that annoying face burning feeling with ones with an overload of niacin and beta-alanine in them. Great products and all reputable companies. When you workout 6 days a week, you need something to get past the muscle soreness and joint pain and push through until the end.

For me, that answer is black coffee and a solid playlist.

fyi Joint pain = bad news brother. You may be dehydrated- "sore joints" are usually mentioned when people cut carbs to seriously low levels. Are they "dry" joints? Dry = achy and irritating during movement, fine otherwise. Sore = hurts, movement or not. If its the latter, you may want to talk to your doc. Off your list, I'll +1 the assault. It's the only one I've used personally that had minimal side effects compared to the felt benefit. Musclepharms products are all top notch.

bjeepin2

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Hickory, La
    4 eggs, 1/2lb bacon, 4 pieces of white toast (bunny bread), with grape jelly, 16oz 2% milk. been doing it for years i was thinking the other day maybe that's why i can't loose any weight. But then just getting out of bed in the morning is a work out for me. in my hay day i just drank a big glass of OJ.

Sasquatch26

Squatch
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Geismar
    For me, that answer is black coffee and a solid playlist.

fyi Joint pain = bad news brother. You may be dehydrated- "sore joints" are usually mentioned when people cut carbs to seriously low levels. Are they "dry" joints? Dry = achy and irritating during movement, fine otherwise. Sore = hurts, movement or not. If its the latter, you may want to talk to your doc. Off your list, I'll +1 the assault. It's the only one I've used personally that had minimal side effects compared to the felt benefit. Musclepharms products are all top notch.

I know how joint pain works, I've been a trainer for multiple years. When you workout hard and powerlift for 15 plus years, you will have joint pain regardless of dehydration and diet!

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I know how joint pain works, I've been a trainer for multiple years. When you workout hard and powerlift for 15 plus years, you will have joint pain regardless of dehydration and diet!

Ah all good. Was just friendly two cents in case ya didn't know. :cheers:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I have never used any type of supplement before. Always just a natural workout.
    I got some rhino pre-workout today. It is awesome. I'm wondering why I didn't try this sooner. My recovery time is a lot shorter between sets and I feel like the energy never ends.

I've been on a light diet and a consistent workout plant since early August and I am very happy with the results.

I am so grateful my back surgery went well and fixed my problem. I feel my age again now.

Sasquatch26

Squatch
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Geismar
    +1 on the neon volt. It's always one I forget about. Jay Cutler Legend is a new favorite also.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I work a busy schedule, so sometimes I am drained before I ever step foot in the gym.

I find a dose of Scivation Xtend or Monster Amino's help, if I am not able to hunt down some solid PWO carbs.

If I am tired already, I will use NOXplode, MrHyde, or C4 for a boost. I try to avoid caffeine lately as I began to get highly resistant to large amounts of it. My tolerance is back down. For a non-stimulant PWO, Evogen EVP is a great.

I save mine for PR days, or days when I am drained. I do not use them on average days to avoid dependence.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I began to get highly resistant to large amounts of it...
    ...I do not use them on average days to avoid dependence.

I find this is true for myself also... I use Neon Sport Volt as a pre work out. I was using half a serving for a pick me up when sleepy at work but I don't like taking it that much.

I have Mr Hyde also but only used it a few times. It lit my butt on fire.

Top Bottom