Automobile detailing in Baton Rouge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    Has anyone had any experience with an automobile detail shop in Baton Rouge that can handle clay bar treatment and polish/wax? Looking for experience with restoring an older paint job (15 yo) properly. Most of the shops I've talked to seem too be a little questionable. I'm open to exploring all possibilities in the Baton Rouge area. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks

dirty_sanchez

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    I forget the guy's name, but we just had my wife's Impala detailed stem to stern-the full monty and he did a killer job inside and out.

4 to 5 blocks down on the road that runs along side of the Honda Dealership on Siegan is the guy's shop. I took it in first thing on a Saturday morning and picked it up at the end of the day.

Immaculate. Clayed, waxed, full upholstery clean/shampoo, it didn't look like the same car.

Strongly suggest using the guy.

Dirty

Armbruster Armory

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Lafayette
    Precision Auto Detail - LSU Kid (very polite and professional), he comes to you, does a great job (wash, clay, buff, exterior and interior) - PH: 337-412-1478

Last edited:

Scotty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    I forget the guy's name, but we just had my wife's Impala detailed stem to stern-the full monty and he did a killer job inside and out.

4 to 5 blocks down on the road that runs along side of the Honda Dealership on Siegan is the guy's shop. I took it in first thing on a Saturday morning and picked it up at the end of the day.

Immaculate. Clayed, waxed, full upholstery clean/shampoo, it didn't look like the same car.

Strongly suggest using the guy.

Dirty

Kfaul's?

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    The man used the word "Clay bar" in the sentence. That's not a light task to take up............ there are many detailers out there. Some better than others. IF you want it done right, you best just do it yourself.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    The man used the word "Clay bar" in the sentence. That's not a light task to take up............ there are many detailers out there. Some better than others. IF you want it done right, you best just do it yourself.
    I agree. I did the wife, daughters, and parents 2 cars last week. It was a 3 day chore but I was very pleased with the results. I used the clay bar then a cleaner wax and finished with a good wax.

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    You guys are fantastic as always. I visited Kfauls and he is a fantastic guy. Kurt Faul has a great business and anyone should be confident using his service. I also met with Andrew Carter who owns Hi Performance (also on Ceder Park just past Honda on Siegen) Andrew is the guy I needed! I need a full paint restoration on a 15 yo Silverado. I will post some photos of the before and afters but I thank each of you that put me on to these guys. They both have their own places in the business and I needed to talk to both of them. Once again BayouShooter members are in to the best our area has to offer. Thanks Guys!

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    H2O Auto Spa on Jefferson. We took our Chevy SSR there and they did a great job.

I'm sorry, but I saw the work they did for people at work when they sprung for some. I wouldn't let them touch my lawnmower. Bad bad swirl marks left behind and they filled with wax. Looks great for a week or so them terrible as wax fades from the fills.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom