Stupid Things You See at Grocery Stores

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rigolette

Pronounced "Row Gully"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bossier City, Louisiana
    104kcjc.jpg
    2ikcrrn.jpg

CHW2021

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Abita Springs
    I am still amused by the condoms being behind the counter next to the baby formula, come on.....take your pick, use one or the other.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Chips and Monster Energy Drinks? Really? You need a Bayou Shooter Diet Make Over.

Rigolette

Pronounced "Row Gully"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bossier City, Louisiana
    Chips and Monster Energy Drinks? Really? You need a Bayou Shooter Diet Make Over.

When I took the photo, I suddenly realized that I was standing in front of someone's grocery cart and not mine, which was filled to capacity with healthy, gluten-free, low-fat, and sugar-free delicacies! Oh, who am I kidding! At almost 52 years of age, I'm really not too concerned with changing my bad eating habits now. I may only live for another 10 years or so but I'll do it with a piece of fried chicken in one hand and a piece of boudin in the other.

ColbyLang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Lafayette
    the fact that you're at a Walmart is what bothers me.....you can buy and consume whatever you want, just don't give your money to Wally World

Rigolette

Pronounced "Row Gully"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bossier City, Louisiana
    the fact that you're at a Walmart is what bothers me.....you can buy and consume whatever you want, just don't give your money to Wally World

Unfortunately, it's convenient! Plus, who can resist the opportunity to add to their "People of Walmart" photo collection. While I do shop at other locations such as Albertson's and Brookshires, there really aren't many options. Once they open the new Whole Foods in Shreveport, I may drive over there and check it out.

Specularius

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    N31 20, W92 14

That is a lie!! there is NO Cantaloupe in that container! It is all......muskmelon!

"The North American cantaloupe, common in the United States, Mexico, and in some parts of Canada, is actually a muskmelon, a different variety of Cucumis melo, and has a net-like (or reticulated) skin covering. It is a round melon with firm, orange, moderately sweet flesh and a thin, reticulated, light-brown rind. Varieties with redder and yellower flesh exist, but are not common in the U.S. market."

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    I went to Wal Mart yesterday...was able to pick up 9mm, get a haircut, fill up my truck, and buy groceries cheaper than I can anywhere else. I do try to support my local stores, but damn my ass hurts when I leave.

Top Bottom