Saenger Theater specifically singles out Concealed Carry Permit holders...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Too bad b/ it’s a beautiful theater. Was there a few weeks ago. Did not know at the time, guess it was my last visit.

Hell, it should be no surprise. It is NOLA after all. One of the top un-gun friendly cities in the country even for the legal citizens.

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore
    If youre CHLing properly, they'll never know. (Edited to add: sarcasm.)

That said, shitty. In light of the numerous active shooter scenarios that have played out across the nation in and around theaters, its pretty stupid to disarm someone who may be able to engage and neutralize a threat to other concern or movie goers.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    If youre CHLing properly, they'll never know.

That said, shitty. In light of the numerous active shooter scenarios that have played out across the nation in and around theaters, its pretty stupid to disarm someone who may be able to engage and neutralize a threat to other concern or movie goers.
    Are you advocating breaking the rules? And you almost made it to 10 posts without posting something silly like this.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Are you advocating breaking the rules? And you almost made it to 10 posts without posting something silly like this.

Hold on now, I read just yesterday that some members on here thought there weren't enough discussions on BS about guns. I don't know if I ever heard his angle being represented on here. :mamoru:

Oh, and the Saenger hates Jews too! They have swastikas on the floors. :p

And, you know if someone went on the search feature........oh, that's right; it' doesn't work. :D

Last edited:

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore

I guess Im a bit too new around here to post sarcasm. Its my second language and sometimes I forget it doesnt translate well to internet.

Per my new member area post, I really dont care much for long walks on the beach and I detest fruity frozen beverages.

And I'll never make it 10 posts in a row without some silly **** getting said. It just wont happen. If it does, someone hacked my account.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I guess Im a bit too new around here to post sarcasm. Its my second language and sometimes I forget it doesnt translate well to internet.

Per my new member area post, I really dont care much for long walks on the beach and I detest fruity frozen beverages.

And I'll never make it 10 posts in a row without some silly **** getting said. It just wont happen. If it does, someone hacked my account.

That's the spirit! Bravo!

But let's be honest; you REALLY meant to say that. That "concealed is concealed" slogan. C'mon! Be honest. :mamoru:

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore
    That's the spirit! Bravo!

But let's be honest; you REALLY meant to say that. That "concealed is concealed" slogan. C'mon! Be honest. :mamoru:

Aww, shucks...

I do believe concealed is concealed. (Ugh, that is a whole 'nother rant - as to why even my oblivious hippie girlfriend is now able to spot people failing at CHL after Ive pointed it out enough.) But, in all seriousness...not what I was trying to espouse.

Legally (criminally and civilly), that would be a goat-f to try to defend in court and answer some lawyer when he asks, "And, despite the posted no CHL signs, you were carrying a firearm, Why?"

Criminally? Conviction, maybe, depending on parish. Civilly? Sad to say, some s-bag's family would probably get a payday out of the deal.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Aww, shucks...

I do believe concealed is concealed. (Ugh, that is a whole 'nother rant - as to why even my oblivious hippie girlfriend is now able to spot people failing at CHL after Ive pointed it out enough.) But, in all seriousness...not what I was trying to espouse.

Legally (criminally and civilly), that would be a goat-f to try to defend in court and answer some lawyer when he asks, "And, despite the posted no CHL signs, you were carrying a firearm, Why?"

Criminally? Conviction, maybe, depending on parish. Civilly? Sad to say, some s-bag's family would probably get a payday out of the deal.

Just remember; you're starting over..............now! All you need is 10! This^ on does not count.

As you sit there and contemplate what subject might be interesting to post; consider going to the search feature on here.........................oh, that's right! It Doesn't work. :p

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore
    Emperor,
    T-minus 9 posts until I talk about washing my Glock in a dishwasher, ask if 9 or 40 is better, post a poll on which condor plate carrier is better, defend Cheaper Than Dirt's business practices, ask opinions on the best optic for plinking/uber-serious competition/1 mile shooting/sasquatch hunting (for less than $75 dollars please), and instruct the reader why every single thing they own must be covered in as much MOLLE as the structural integrity of the fabric will endure. All in the same post. It will explode the internet.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Emperor,
    T-minus 9 posts until I talk about washing my Glock in a dishwasher, ask if 9 or 40 is better, post a poll on which condor plate carrier is better, defend Cheaper Than Dirt's business practices, ask opinions on the best optic for plinking/uber-serious competition/1 mile shooting/sasquatch hunting (for less than $75 dollars please), and instruct the reader why every single thing they own must be covered in as much MOLLE as the structural integrity of the fabric will endure. All in the same post. It will explode the internet.

:mamoru: You can do it!

You will do very well here.

until I talk about washing my Glock in a dishwasher

This is intriguing! :rofl:

Judge Mental

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Prairieville
    Emperor,

Yeah, this guy's ok :hi5:

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Emperor,

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna

Don't sweat it, you were just being trolled. ;)

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Sarcasm is easy. Say whatever you want, then put a smiley thingy behind it. No harm; no foul. Its amazing what you can get away with, then.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I took my wife to the Moscow ballet there last December. We did not see any signs. There must be a sign posted at the entrance.
    In any case, no one carries handguns into that theater to use inside. The protection is needed while walking to and from the theater. The alternative is to ask the armed robber for permission to retrieve the firearm from your vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom