Land clearing/levelling assistance needed!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bayouteche85

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2007
    Breaux Bridge
    My wife and I have a small lot (~3/4 acre) that is currently overgrown with tall brush outside of Lafayette. There are no trees, just grass and such , about 7 feet tall in some spots. The property was purchased with the intent of eventually building a home on it.

Here's where I need help. First, does anyone have any recommendations on someone in the Lafayette/Breaux Bridge area that does bush hogging? To get the property ready to be built up and leveled, we will need this cleared out. I have tried searching through Google. So far, not one person has answered or returned my call. I guess it helps to have friends and family with tractors, but no luck there for me...

Once it's cleared off, we will need someone to do the actual dirt work. I have already called a shell yard to have an estimate drawn up on how much dirt it will require, but will still need someone to spread and level it. The shell yard said that they can recommend someone, but I want to have more than one option when we get to that point. So, any suggestions are GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Top Bottom