Neue Pistole. Yes, it's German.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barbarossa

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Searched a long time for this one, it completes my little H&K P7 collection.

It's a rare P7M13 that I just brought back from Germany. Complete with everything, box, manual, tools, factory test target, even a German shop manual for gunsmiths. And four of the hard to find mags. This thing is basically unfired, too.

I'm really excited to have found this gun. I think I'm not going to shoot this one. These things are getting ridiculously valuable and I have "regular", shooter-grade P7s to play with.

Getting the gun through customs was a bit of a struggle. I happened upon a very kind customs officer who went out of his way to explore every option and get on the phone with the ATF Import Branch to make it happen. I have a feeling he just might be a fellow BS member. So if he reads this, thank you!

Last edited:

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Nice. Does it feel really thick/bulky? Always thought the M13 was the one to have, shopped them a lot but never pulled the proverbial trigger.

How does one go about bringing a gun back from Germany?

:)

barbarossa

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Nice. Does it feel really thick/bulky? Always thought the M13 was the one to have, shopped them a lot but never pulled the proverbial trigger.

The P7M8 feels better. Perfect in fact, to me. Like I said, I haven't shot the M13, so this is just my initial impression from handling it. I'm sure I could get used to it just fine.

How does one go about bringing a gun back from Germany?

:)

That's not a simple proposition, and without speaking the language very well and being familiar with the German system, it might just be undoable. The import part is handled by the ATF and not that complex, the export part requires permission from the German government as well as a transfer agent. And lots of paperwork, German style.

I was only able to do it because I know a gun dealer over there who is familiar with the export business (most gun dealers are not), and he helped me navigate the bureaucratic maze.

Last edited:

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Congrats! The p7M13 are bringing stratospheric prices lately, hell even the basic PSP models are going for for $1500 + as well.
    I had wanted a P7 for a long time but never had acquired one, but in 2009 I was given a pair of Professional Ordnance AR 15 pistols at about the same time that a bunch of German Polezi PSP's hit the market. I traded one of the AR pistols plus $150 for an almost pristine PSP, and later sent it to Ford's Plating for a hard chrome refinishing. The total I have in this pistole now is about $450. It's a keeper!

Top Bottom