Hodgon 700X Powder

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Well folks we have 10 - 4# containers of 700X. This is the only powder for pistols we've been able to get this week. We keep looking but it hasn't worked out.

We are at 12728 Jefferson Hwy. and will only sell one per person.

Thanks,

Bryan Guillory
    Louisiana Gun
    225-389-6077

Redd508

May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    On a positive note, I've used alot of 700x in 38, 44 and 45. Its a good general purpose powder that will keep you shooting.

FD807

Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    Have you looked at possibly getting some from a company named Expansion Industries. They are primarily an ammo manufacturer but have a surplus of their pistol powder they are selling. On their site they claim it is comparable to Titegroup. I would like to try some but not wanting to pay Haz Mat fees or order 16lbs of it to avoid them.

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I don't want to pay the haz-matter either. What really bothers me is no one knows if this powder is any good. Your taking their word on what it's good for or what it acts like. If it doesn't work I'm stuck with powder I can't sell. It's also very expensive, they want $100 for a 4# jug of that stuff. I would have to sell it at over a $150 to be able to make a profit. You see the problems with this stuff.

Thanks, but I don't think so.

Bryan

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    You can call the store after 0900 at 225-389-6077 to ask. There were a couple remaining Saturday afternoon when I left but I'm not sure at this time. I have a few appointments this morning and won't be there until this afternoon. We are always looking for more powder and will list it on Bayou Shooter when it shows up.

Thanks,

Bryan

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom