walmart ammo deals

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kurt D

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Pineville, LA
    Most know walmart should have a fair bit of cci .22 this Saturday at 8am. $7.47 per 100 rds limit 3. But the ZQI ammo is also on special: 7.62x51 is $7.95 per 20 rd box, that's 40 cents a round for clean reloadable brass 308. 5.56 is also $7.95 per 30 rd box, that's 26 cents a round for clean m855/ss109. 9mm 123 gr is $10.25 a box of 50, 20 cents a round; this ammo works fine in my mke mp5. Not bad pricing, the ammo cans are still expensive though.

Kurt D

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Pineville, LA
    To clarify it's all Wal-marts that carry ammo. They have been advertising the CCI with fliers for a bit and the ZQI ammo being 20% off, the buckets and other bricks vary by store. Example: My store had 1000 round bricks of the Winchester come in. I suspect the .22 is probably sold out at most stores by now, ~11am, (I'm not going there to find out, don't need to buy anymore ammo!) but the ZQI may remain for those needing mil-spec ammo. ETA: there's no limit on the ZQI ammo.

Last edited:

nuclearmac

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    not sure if the sale was all day long . told this man at the hospital about the sale and he went to the store in houma ongrand calliou about 11 oclock and they told him to come back sunday at 8 , wouldn't sell him any. wouldn't hurt to check tomorrow.. they also had 333 count Winchester at academy for 14.99 and another 50 count for 4.49 not sure of brand..

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    Went to the Walmart in Jennings, LA this morning and they had the CCI 22LR at $7.49 per hundred with no limit on purchase. Maybe just this store. I bought several hundred rounds and there were 3 cases of 2000 rounds each left in inventory when I left the store and no one asking for 22 ammo anywhere in sight. May still be some left. It is the standard velocity 40 grain, but still a great deal with no limit on purchase. The clerk entered the sale in the register to check if a limit would prevent the purchase of more than three boxes and said there was apparently no limit on purchase today as it was a special promotion. May be the same at all Walmart stores. Good luck.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I was up in McComb this past weekend and stopped by Walmart just to look. Lady behind the sporting goods couinter said they had the 100 round CCI packages of .22lr all day long. She still had a few thousand rounds at nearly 8:00pm. I noticed tons of empty case packages labeled something like CCI Walmart Black Friday Promo. I tried to count all the empty packages but lost count somewhere around 4,000 rounds. She said there was no limit. I left with nothing since I'm good on .22lr. Maybe this is a sign of good things to come. Maybe not.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I'm at the behrman location and all the prices are 2 dollars higher per box, guess due to shrink.

The 7.62x61 was 9.98 but it was brass so I bought a few boxes to try it out anyways.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom