S&W M&P magazine clearance at Midway

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Ordered some mags from them for my m&p comact about 2 months ago, said in stock but come to find out it was back ordered. I cancelled my order

disregard my post, thought it was a link to botach.... their customer service is horrible. But Midway is a great company....

Last edited:

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Mine just shipped. Ordered 5 M&P9 17rd.

3b7502055aae0d55fcd59df0a99425d9.495x275x24.gif

I haven't ordered any yet, I'm still bitter about the way S&W handled the mag situation during the "panic". It almost pushed me to become a Block convert.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    I haven't ordered any yet, I'm still bitter about the way S&W handled the mag situation during the "panic". It almost pushed me to become a Block convert.

Do share. I know many companies were jacking up prices. I did not hear about S&W. a few companies I do not do business with anymore b/ of that.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Last edited:

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Do share. I know many companies were jacking up prices. I did not hear about S&W. a few companies I do not do business with anymore b/ of that.

For a period of time S&W stopped selling individual magazines due to their increase in pistol sales (had to make sure they could fill the boxes.) I am not sure how long this period was for but it occurred right at the height of it all so while Glock was resupplying its distributors S&W didn't have anything to send out which prolonged the "drought" until well after the craziness. This is when Promag came out with the 17 and 32~ round M&P magazines. I know that even if they were shipping out magazines I still may have never gotten my hands on one but the fact they were openly telling people there were no shipments really led to a price hike on the secondary market.

Now I think S&W made the correct business call by diverting magazines for new gun sales but I think it is kind of crappy the consumer was left with the choices of super-overpriced factory magazines people hoarded or the Pro-Mags which were selling for as much as the factory mag.

I have 5-6 9mm magazines so I wasn't hurting, but when I picked up the M&P22 and learned it was impossible to buy any extra's I was kind of upset. Had I just bought a centerfire pistol for self defense and then learned I couldn't get any spares I would be pissed. I called customer support looking for the mags after some guys on the S&W forums said they were able to buy via that route but I didn't have any luck.

Last edited:

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Not a bad price, but Botach is still cheaper.
    I've never had a problem with my ordering from them!

I haven't ordered from them in forever but I remember the thread that turned me on to them (and the cheap M&P magazines) was also the thread that made me want to stay away from them. There seemed to be a pretty mixed response to their service.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom