VTAC Streetfighter!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    Thanks to Nate with Advantage Group Training for hosting the VTAC cadre! This was a fantastic weekend of shooting to say the least. Looking forward to seeing the dates for Night/street fighter for next year.

Good shooting all around. Everyone was pushing the pedal pretty hard all weekend.

We do a lot with Advantage Group, but its because Nate keeps turning out top notch classes. The organic stuff he does along with the companies that he hosts are some of the best in the industry. In an age where its cool to have a training company, Advantage Group sets themselves apart by keeping the "theory" based material out of the curriculum and I personally really enjoy that.

Great seeing some members of the forum out there and look forward to shooting with you guys in the future!

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Awesome Class!!

Started the day like this:

c2dvtkrcw989oh4aqqxk.jpg

Finished the weekend like this:
    uhz5unpwdg6q8rfske9.jpg

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Mark ( or any others). Please send me any pics or videos that u have ..... To

vince@LNSauto.com .

Yes it was a freakin awesome time.

Thanks to Nate with Advantage Group Training for hosting the VTAC cadre! This was a fantastic weekend of shooting to say the least.

We do a lot with Advantage Group, but its because Nate keeps turning out top notch classes. The organic stuff he does along with the companies that he hosts are some of the best in the industry. In an age where its cool to have a training company, Advantage Group sets themselves apart by keeping the "theory" based material out of the curriculum and I personally really enjoy that.

Someone needs to prop I.G. And Unity.

Being a mechanic with NO MILITARY or LEO experience, you guys do not make me feel like an outsider , nor do you "Click up" making us civilians feel like we are any different.

It's obvious many of you are friends or have spent hard time together. Yet it's very easy to have a normal conversation with you guys even though we have so little in common.

So you civilians like me, DO NOT HESITATE to sign up. I've had a blast at the beginners classes and now getting into the intermediate classes, it's been well worth the investment !!!!

I'm HOOKED !

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    I only got to shoot Sunday, but as always it was a great class. While I am slightly biased, Nate does really know how to run AG and hosted classes very well. It's really the little things that make the difference. Having 4 cars of various models (pickup, van, sedan, SUV) having a ridiculous amount of extra auto glass, a ton of steel, and the logistics to move it around quickly is great.

The range is great for classes like this. Instead of having 30 people standing around for the final scenario (which was really well put together) he had a pistol drill setup for self practice.

Outside of the knowledge, connections, and personality. I'm pretty sure he would give you his holster off his belt if it would make a difference.

He brings the trainers in that make a difference, that have BTDT and have the ability to convey it. No egos, no axe grinding, no nonsense.

Plus with all of the time spent off the range it makes for a very enjoyable time. Because of AG, south Louisiana has become a hot spot for truly world class training.

Don"t squander any opportunity to train. Its here locally at a great value. And it's definitely more worthwhile than a another piece of kit that won't make a difference.

Good seeing everyone and shooting with everyone again. Looking forward to next time when I can make all of the days.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Its good to have friends ! :hi5:

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, please send pics or video to

LNSvince@icloud.com

my vince@LNSauto.com is gonna be down for a while.

Top Bottom