Looking for a job...HELP!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Well I'm sure most of us have been there...yep it's time for a new job. Close to the westbank of the NOLA area would be accommodating, but beggars can't be choosers. Just wondering if any of you guys employers are hiring currently? I'm a college graduate with an Associates and a Bachelors degree. I've got approximately 3 years of retail sales associated with the firearm/law enforcement industry. Let me know. Any info or links would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

rcm192

Last edited:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Bayou Pawn is looking for some help in Hammond.

https://www.facebook.com/bayoupawnandjewelry
    We are looking to hire someone to run all of our online social media and website. The position would require you to work Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm. Would have access to your own desk and would receive paid lunches. Must have knowledge on all social media sites as well as Gunbroker, Ebay, and Craigslist. Would also be responsible for shipping and packaging items that have been sold. Knowledge of jewelry and firearm is not required, but is preferred. Please stop by to fill out an application at our Hammond location.

ColbyLang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Lafayette
    once upon a time (not that long ago), Chris was looking for help at Interstate Guns/Sport Optics in Hammond. Maybe give him a shout

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Pmed you bullred. As for the others itll have to be a little closer to home.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    STILL looking for a job around the NOLA area. Anyone know of any plant operator jobs that are available? I wouldn't mind getting my foot in the door at a plant.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    When I lost my job a few years back, it took over 2 months to find a job that was not equal to what I had before. Then, a couple months later, all the places I had applied to started to contact me. I am currently probably switching jobs now, and I applied for this job almost 4 months ago. What I am saying is be patient. It's not how it used to be, there are jobs, but they move like molasses now.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    When I lost my job a few years back, it took over 2 months to find a job that was not equal to what I had before. Then, a couple months later, all the places I had applied to started to contact me. I am currently probably switching jobs now, and I applied for this job almost 4 months ago. What I am saying is be patient. It's not how it used to be, there are jobs, but they move like molasses now.

Thats also what im hoping for. Ive already accepted that i might not find something until the new year. I hope for something sooner though.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom