Pistol Rack for Safe

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Whatchya'll using for pistol racks in your safes? The pistolas are adding up and I'd like to orient them vertically(sights up)for storage on the shelf. The HySkore brand would be ideal were they not so flimsy. Thanks for your help!

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Had some custom made and fit for my collection - got a lot more guns in there and I can see/fondle them without the hassle of taking them out of boxes/cases. "Bing" search usually shows some options.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    If you want pm me your phone number i got some pics of something i made for mine its like the racks accept you don't have to have the wire on the top of the shelf instead I mounted a piece of 2x2 and spaced out stainless welding rods coated in plasty dip came out pretty neat.

Also if the racks are anything like what i built you don't have to worry about rubbing i spaced mine out where i can put my whole hand around the grip and still not touch the guns on either side of the one I am grabbing.

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    No problems with the handgun hanger system NaughtyMoose. Easy access to each pistol or revolver and you adjust the distance from each other by just sliding the hanger over. I can send you photo of my setup if you need. But really easy to use. Any pistol or revolver with a barrel length greater than 6 inches may have the butt hit the safe door. I have my S&W model 29 with 6 1/2 inch barrel mounted this way, but not my 7 1/2 inch Ruger Redhawk as it is too long to mount this way. Probably lots of good systems out there, but this works for me as stated above

oneshy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2014
    Houma La
    I have a peg board mounted to the inside of the door and hang them on hooks thru the trigger guard. With 2 hooks each you can align them pointing up if you like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom