Does anyone do Glock stippling around Baton Rouge?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    Would like to find someone to stipple my Glock for me. Would love to not have to ship it. If you do it or know someone who does please let me know.

15Tango

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I would do it yourself. There are a dozen different ways to stipple a polymer frame pistol. Get you a decent soldering iron and watch a few videos on Youtube to get some ideas. It's almost impossible to screw it up. If your pattern comes out too fine or course, you can go back over it again. I was about to pay someone to do mine and then decided to try it out myself. I've done 3 now and they all came out exactly like I wanted.

Just my $0.02

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I have seen plenty screwed up stipple jobs and a much smaller number of good ones. Very few are really good.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    I have seen plenty screwed up stipple jobs and a much smaller number of good ones. Very few are really good.

That has been my opinion as well. It's a competition gun so looks aren't important but I just want it to be consistent. If no one around here does it I'll probably send it to Glockworx/Zev and have them hit it.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    You could drag it behind your truck up and down your gavel road to the range. That should roughen it up for ya. You don't like the skate board tape I take it.

Beauxdog

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    That has been my opinion as well. It's a competition gun so looks aren't important but I just want it to be consistent. If no one around here does it I'll probably send it to Glockworx/Zev and have them hit it.

If you ship there are many good options such as Glockworx, Bowie, Damato's Custom Stippling. I have seen pictures of some good work done in St. Tammany Parish by a BS member.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    If you ship there are many good options such as Glockworx, Bowie, Damato's Custom Stippling. I have seen pictures of some good work done in St. Tammany Parish by a BS member.

I'd be willing to drive to St. Tammany of course. Does this member take in work? I can pay in cash or ammo :)

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    Yeah, he does really good work. I think my G4 19 was the 1st G4 gun he did.

JR1572

Those look really good.

Contact tikanni

He does a good job and is in/around Ponchatoula.

Thanks Joey. He contacted me. Waiting on specifics and I'm sure he'll be doing it.

Sorry don't know you had such sensiative skin. Guess your not as tough as your brother.

Beauxdog

And that is a fact. He kicks in doors for a living and I observe the ladies most of the day. I can out shoot him though. :)

Elite_KG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Would like to find someone to stipple my Glock for me. Would love to not have to ship it. If you do it or know someone who does please let me know.

I'm not in the BR area but in the LC area. I do a lot of this work and can send pics to anyone who is interested or knows people in the LC area interested. I do stippling, finger groove removal (without grinding), undercut trigger guard, indexing, back strap patterning, Gen 3 patterning, and Gen4 patterning (these are standard designs I've used on Gen3 and Gen4 so they look more tasteful).

Elite_KG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Gen 4 pattern

image.jpg

Top Bottom