SOLD: Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Professional Diver aka Ecozilla

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Dear All,
    I have a gently used Citizen Ecozilla that I am offering up for sale. It comes with everything you see in the pictures. It is in really great shape and it hurts me to offer it up but I may have made a couple of purchases recently that I should not have made. Anyway, my loss is your gain. If you don't know this watch it is a beautiful watch that is very collectible. I was excited to finally acquire it but it really needs to go. I have it hidden away so I don't wear it and convince myself to keep it. It is rated at 300m and is a large watch although I don't find it to be too big. As a matter of fact it is such a nice looking watch that the size will have people admiring it all the time.

I am asking $200 for it and that will include shipping. I would like the payment to be made through Paypal with you covering the fee. I don't want to drive anywhere nor do I want to go through a whole lot of trouble to meet which is why I would prefer to Paypal and ship. I can ship pretty much the same day as payment or the next day unless it is the weekend.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom