WTS: DPMS A3 20" HBAR package! - PRICE DROP!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fat Andy

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Mandeville, LA
    Hello again folks! I'm here today to put up for sale my DPMS A3 Classic. It's a 20" 1:9 twist HBAR chambered for 5.56/.223 and A2 stock.

The rifle itself has had roughly 300 rounds through it that consisted of nothing but factory new Federal 55gr M193 or 62gr M855. Cleaned after each range trip, it is functionally flawless. Zero issues with it and pleasantly accurate. I've taken it to Honey Island range several times for the 100 yard range and have hit the gong consistently with this rifle. If you've been hesitant about a DPMS, let this ad change your mind. I was truly amazed with this rifle.

So why am I getting rid of it? Simple, I just want to try something different. I've had my fun with it and with the holidays right around the corner no doubt someone would be very happy to receive this on Christmas Morning! Or on one of the days of Hanukkah, or whatever you celebrate, even Festivus!

It does have some obvious signs of wear and use, which you can view in the pictures. Though they are nothing major, they can be easily fixed with a bluing pen and some elbow grease. Then again this rifle is meant to be shot and handled, not left in the safe for the occasional looksie. The flattop upper receiver allows the rifle to be optics ready or whatever sight fancies your taste.

Well by now you're probably asking what makes this a package? This is where it gets fun!

Purchase of this rifle includes the following (all which can be seen in photos below):
    - Rifle bag
    - 3 point sling
    - Not one, not two, not three but FOUR magazines! Three 30 round standard mags and... wait for it... a 20 round COLT magazine!
    - Knight's Armament M5 RAS, that's right the same rail system used by the United States Marine Corps on their M16A4s! It's a two piece drop in and comes with one rail cover!
    - And just when you think that was it, I'm throwing in a BSA mildot scope ready for a scope mount of your choice to go on the rifle!

All totaled the value of this package exceeds $1,000 for everything included. I'm starting the offer at $700. Make this the ultimate gift for that love one of yours and make it a memorable holiday season with such an epic deal with great items!

I'm currently not entertaining any trades of any kind so please don't bother. My price is somewhat firm. I can negotiate some but please no low ball offers. I know what this is worth and it's not just the gun you're buying. I am not splitting anything up or selling the rifle separately unless you're willing to pay $700 for the rifle alone with one mag. Other than that the package stands as is.

Feel free to send me a message for info, pics, or to make an offer. Low balls and trade offers will not be entertained.

Must be a Louisiana resident 18 years of age or older. You must also have a state issued ID and be willing to sign a bill of sale. No exceptions.

And now for the pictures!

27zat51.jpg

beetrr.jpg

2qu0i93.jpg

104hgup.jpg

ws7koi.jpg

11uua9l.jpg

Last edited:

Fat Andy

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Mandeville, LA
    Bump

Will take $700 at absolute lowest. If I don't get any deals by the end of the week I'm gonna break it down and sell it by parts to make a new AR off the lower.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom