Howdy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Topstrap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    East Ohio
    I'm always looking for good sites pertaining to anything gun or shooting sports. I'm in Ohio and participate in long range shooting matches in both center fire and rimfire. We also have built pistols that we compete with at the 1000 yard center fire matches and just completed an Anschutz Exemplar with a custom aluminum stock and 50moa base for extended long range rimfire competition.

Other interests are old cars. My sons and myself are restoring a 62 Impala with a 409. We also enjoy building and fabricating things by recycling stuff we find at Scrapyard's.

Topstrap

Topstrap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    East Ohio
    I forgot to add this in my introduction but if anyone is traveling thru East Ohio we shoot quite regularly at Rayner's Range which has steel from 234 to 1000 yards. ( http://www.raynersrange.com/ )The owner charges $10.00 per shooter for the entire day and use of his facility. Always enjoy meeting up with other shooters and ringing the distant steel.

Topstrap

Last edited:

del4

All around nice guy.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Walker
    I drive up I-71 from cinci through Columbus by Cleveland a couple times a year. Unfortunately I'm going into ny so bringing a bunch of guns is a bad idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gautreaux
    Top Bottom