WTS: Armalite AR 10 308

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rakkasan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Slidell
    I have had for about 5 years and purchased off Bayou Shooter from another member. I have shot it 2 times and put about 30-40 rounds through it. Armalite AR 10. CAA adjustable butt stock. Knights Armament rail. Harris Bipod. Burris PEPR Scope mount and Scope. Six Armalite magazines of which 5 are still in plastic and never loaded. When I purchased, the ejection port cover did not have a spring. I had a local smith put a spring on and it appears he did not replace the ejection port cover rod C clip which keeps the rod from sliding forward. This is a 50 cent part that need to be ordered and put on. $1600.00 OBO. I hate to let this sit and collect dust. I mainly have AKs and am consolidating down to a few calibers. I have more pictures that I can text if interested. Would rather do FTF on the Northshore. I am in Slidell.

Last edited:

Rakkasan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Slidell
    Bump. And after further research, it appears that the ejection cover rod does not have a c-clip. Apparently, it is common for the rod to freely slide once a free floating hand guard is placed on the AR10. They do make a longer rod to correct this however.

Rakkasan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Slidell
    I've been out of the loop for the last year plus. Re-posting and still available. I'm now however located on the Mississippi Coast. I can ship FFL to FFL in Louisiana. I'm right across the state line and can still meet but will have to go through a FFL for transfer. Text if interested 985-789-0385.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom