Who is man enough to shoot this?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'm kind of disappointed that a .50 BMG round isn't available yet in a pocket pistol format. Honestly, that would just make my life complete.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Hell, now I just want to see Jack upside down in the back of a truck!! :rofl:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I will supply the therapy to try to return your hand to some resemblance of normalcy.

I think you are thinking about it all wrong. You never actually have to shoot it. Your #badasslevel rises to infinity if you conceal carry a .50 BMG pistol. Look at this scenario:

You are walking down the street. A sketchy looking guy walks up to you and pulls out a (insert inferior subpar caliber here {9mm, 40, 45, 10mm, .300 win mag, or such}) and tells you to give him your wallet. You just reach in your pocket and pull out your .50 BMG CCW and then the guy will not only give you his wallet, he will also wash your car, walk your dogs, and keep your wife / significant other from complaining to you about anything - forever.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    No .458 Socom? Not for me.

But, I love the diversity of stuff that is out there. I bet there are people who will love said gun.

Top Bottom