G-Code INCOG

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lawarren0351

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    Lafayette
    I am considering purchasing an INCOG with the mag caddy for my G19. Does anyone in the Lafayette area have one that I could try on? It is a big investment for me, so I want to see if it works okay with my body type before dropping my greenbacks on one.

quichedem

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A friend attempted to order an Incog holster. After 12 weeks, and it not even being built yet, he pulled his order. I personally prefer holsters with the belt loops farther apart. You would better served looking at holster makers with similar designs if you prefer an Incog, and don't want to wait forever.

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I carry AIWB and am currently using an Alabama clipper. It's okay, but I have been researching and plan to buy an Off The Grid ADR MkI. A guy at an Advantage Group course I went to had the OTG and shot the course out of it. He was very pleased with it overall.

I also strongly considered the incog, but it looks to be a bit bulky. On recommendation I ordered a Philster Access. The holster was built very well, but the retention was off the charts. The draw had to be a "yank" that did not facilitate any sort of smoothness. I asked if I could send it back and get the retention backed off some. They would not do that so I just returned it outright.

Top Bottom